What's with this LINE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with this LINE?

How is David Archuleta +210???? (Cook -250)

Don't get me wrong, David Cook could win, but isn't this a virtual toss up?????

Archuleta will get a huge portion of the teenie boppers who will call fifty times and vote (there's no limit). Not to mention, Archuleta's a pretty damn good vocalist.

Seems like a toss up to me...

dt

AT BETJAM

COOK IS -275
    ARCHULETTA IS +215

I AGREE ITS A TOSS UP.THING THAT WORRIES ME IS THAT ARCHULETTA HAS BEEN THE FAVORITE THE ENTIRE SEASON WHY DID THE ODDS CHANGE SO DRASTICLY.THINK THIS SHOWS ME COOK WILL WIN AND THEY WANT ARCHULETTA $$$$$$$$$
    MAYBE I AM LOOKING AT THIS LIKE A SPORTING EVENT BUT WHEN ODDS CHANGE 1 WAY THIS HUGE I LISTEN
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
      AT BETJAM

COOK IS -275
      ARCHULETTA IS +215

I AGREE ITS A TOSS UP.THING THAT WORRIES ME IS THAT ARCHULETTA HAS BEEN THE FAVORITE THE ENTIRE SEASON WHY DID THE ODDS CHANGE SO DRASTICLY.THINK THIS SHOWS ME COOK WILL WIN AND THEY WANT ARCHULETTA $$$$$$$$$
      MAYBE I AM LOOKING AT THIS LIKE A SPORTING EVENT BUT WHEN ODDS CHANGE 1 WAY THIS HUGE I LISTEN
      Good Point. If it looks to good, it usually is. I gotta' wonder if the line opened that high or if action pushed it that high. I just can't fathom getting more than 2:1 back with Archuleta who could easily get more votes. Might be worth a shot...

dt

Comment

Working...
      X