I know I suck but just let me say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan
    nice run out of your boy Kyle this week Doc.Oh thats right,your a Gibbs fan this week so Denny ran good for you.
    He won't be 0-80 cause if he dont win at Michigan this week he's heading to Daytona in a couple of weeks.I will be betting a huge amount that night.Keep getting them top 5's Jr while Big Ears starts hitting the wall every week.

You shouldn't talk SHI* while JR is in 3rd and Kyle is leading the damn thing 43rd or not!!! I promise you Kyle will out run JR this Sunday. And they cant out run them TOYOTAS at Daytona either
    Last edited by ***THA FIX***; 06-09-2008, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
      You shouldn't talk SHI* while JR is in 3rd and Kyle is leading the damn thing 43rd or not!!! I promise you Kyle will out run JR this Sunday. And they cant out run them TOYOTAS at Daytona either
      AS much shit as he talks I can gladly give some back.Jr WILL NOT be out run this Sunday by Kyle.And 3rd in points last I checked come chase time is right there with Kyle.I think I have room to talk.

Comment

AS much shit as he talks I can gladly give some back.Jr WILL NOT be out run this Sunday by Kyle.And 3rd in points last I checked come chase time is right there with Kyle.I think I have room to talk.

He will at least be 40 pts. behind because Kyle already has 4 wins to Jr.'s 0

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
          He will at least be 40 pts. behind because Kyle already has 4 wins to Jr.'s 0
          1st pick at Daytona and Kyle and Jr are both in the top 5 of practice who you taking?Enough said.

Comment

1st pick at Daytona and Kyle and Jr are both in the top 5 of practice who you taking?Enough said.

Thats easy, who won Talladega...not JR.

Comment

Working...
            X