I know I suck but just let me say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I suck but just let me say

I AM SORRY. Thats all I can say to my "JR NATION" and dont worry nothing will change this weekend or the next or next or next or next. Mabe I'll break my streak at Infineon as long as things dont get too hot know what I mean. I am also sorry that Kyle Busch is just as good as my late father but lets just face the facts its the truth. Mabe you all should worship him like I do. I realize that me stepping in his car was STUPID because I'll never be able to feel his shoes. I should have stayed at DEI so everyone could just say it was their fault and not mine for not winning. See ya in the wall Saturday or either behind the 18 again.
    KYLE BUSCH FOR PRSIDENT

"Damn that wall hits back"

Doc?

Comment

I can't wait till football season.No way would someone have this much time on there hands when college football is on Saturday and Nfl is on Sunday.This just shows how slow it is around here.

Comment

Next time,reach up in your pocket and grab your pen out of your pocket protector and write down how much you love Kyle Busch and laugh and snort out your nose.That is the mental picture I'm getting right now of you and this stupid thread.

Comment

Keep knocking down those top 5's buddy. 3rd place in points ain't too bad. You don't get wrecked out of Cali by a weeper and you're prolly leading the points. Keep laying down those solid points finishes to guarantee your spot in the chase, then you can take those chances and lay it out there a bit and the wins will come.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
            Doc?
            75% Doc
            24% Tha Fix
            1% Every nerd in high school that would have something in common with Kyle Busch.
            There all the same to me.

Comment

Give The Fix some credit bro. At least he sticks with his driver. Unlike Doc, LMFAO...what a real loser he is.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                Give The Fix some credit bro. At least he sticks with his driver. Unlike Doc, LMFAO...what a real loser he is.
                Thats why I only had him at 24% When Tha Fix has had one to many he can be as annoying as anyone about JR.But the more he hates him the more I like him.He will bet on him though.Even Tha Fix can swallow his pride when it comes to money.

Comment

I wonder who this can be?

Comment

This is the greatest thread ever!

I would love to see jr go winless the whole season and win the championship...It will just go to show you that he has better equipment...

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                      75% Doc
                      24% Tha Fix
                      1% Every nerd in high school that would have something in common with Kyle Busch.
                      There all the same to me.
                      I spoke to Doc. He claims it's not him.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                        I spoke to Doc. He claims it's not him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                          This is the greatest thread ever!

I would love to see jr go winless the whole season and win the championship...It will just go to show you that he has better equipment...
                          Thousand bucks says he wins a race big boy? U in or

Comment

Its Reds12!
                            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                              Thousand bucks says he wins a race big boy? U in or

He'll win the all-star race just like he won the bud shoot-out.

Give you all some more false hope.
                              Good Luck to everyone
                              Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                              Clark: What's steroids?
                              Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                              Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
                              X