X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Wednesday

YTD 1-3 -1.89 units
    all plays dogs so far

I split on dogs Monday night, losing by a run with the +158 Marlins and winning by a run with the +111 Rangers. One dog and my first fave of the year tonight.

1* Cubs -118
    I wish I had been on this line when it opened with the Padres as a -115 favorite. Even with the 33 point move, it's still a good play. San Diego is 7-15 on the road and the Cubs are 15-7 at Wrigley. While Peavy is the better pitcher and has the better season stats, Lilly is coming off three fine outings in a row.

1* Royals +123
    The season is virtually one-quarter over and the Royals and the Tigers are equal (actually KC has a slightly better record). Detroit is still being overbet on its pre-season reputation. The Tigers are now an ugly 1-7 in Verlander starts, yet they're still a road favorite over the Royals. Luke Hochevar is pitching very well and won an impressive game on the road two starts back against Sabathia in Cleveland. With last night's loss the Tigers are now 2-8 in their last 10. Hard to see making a team that bad a road favorite with a pitcher who has been awful.

Gl Today Buddy
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

glGris---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!