Tuesday NBA, MLB & NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday NBA, MLB & NHL

feeling better today. was sick as a dog yesterday, but i'm doing better. capped all the games in all sports. i have nba, mlb, & nhl, so lets get to it.

new orleans -3
    until someone wins or c o v e r s on the road, i have too take the home team here. 4 games and 4 blowouts for the home team. by the way, only the DETROIT PISTONS have won or covered on the road in the second round.

pitt/philly over 5.5
    these 2 teams don't play enough defense. philly missing 1 and maybe 2 defensemen for tonight. coburn questionable. 2 of the last 3 games in philly have gone over.

st.louis -150
    don't like to go against the hotter team, but lohse is 2-0 with a 1.99 era vs pitt. dumatrait in 1 game vs cards got shelled. 4 2/3 innings 5 runs all earned.

arizona -130
    colorado 5-15 in division play this year, while arizona is 17-5. rockies hitting 240 on the road and scoring 3.7 runs per game. hitting 214 vs lefties. arizona hitting 302 and scoring 6.2 runs per game at home this year. johnson 15-7 vs rockies with an era of 2.27 and a whip of 0.912. it'll be nice to be back home for the d-backs.

good luck cappers:
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

GL & hope u are feeling better...I was not well either last day & 1/2...feel much better today!
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Best of luck DD!

Comment

actually 3 of the 4 games @ philly went over also. I'm on the d'backs. Good luck dave

Comment

good luck tonight, DD! i'm with u on Zona and Nawlins!

Comment

Gl Tonight Buddy
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

good luck
              THINK BLUE

Comment

gl Dave thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                  actually 3 of the 4 games @ philly went over also. I'm on the d'backs. Good luck dave
                  i forgot too say that the over is 2-1 in 08, but 8 of the last 9 in philly have gone over.
                  The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

Working...
                  X