NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
      you should join me on the porps dat ! both of those players are not playing. porps, that's funny
      shit, i'd be all over'em, but my fat azz book doesn't offer prop in tha NHL!

Comment

This must be a local taking your action on these prop bets ? I would like to know what Public book would pay out on these-when only one player is getting ice time ? If so- could you please share with us the name of the book ? your telling me this is a NO LOSE situation ?

Good Luck !

Comment

Originally posted by tash
          This must be a local taking your action on these prop bets ? I would like to know what Public book would pay out on these-when only one player is getting ice time ? If so- could you please share with us the name of the book ? your telling me this is a NO LOSE situation ?

Good Luck !
          tash this NOT local, and I DID get paid out on the brad richards goal. ALL my props were available @wagerstreet, and betus.

listed under ice hockey props it is still up at betus.

trust me tash I am as surprised as you are, but I'm not going to ask any questions. know what i mean bud.
          Last edited by MR Pain; 05-14-2008, 07:48 PM.

Comment

tash this NOT local, and I DID get paid out on the brad richards goal. ALL my props were available @wagerstreet, and betus.

listed under ice hockey props it is still up at betus.

trust me tash I am as surprised as you are, but I'm not going to ask any questions. know what i mean bud.

alright bud- Thanks ! hard to pass this up .....

Comment

I only use local... he is well aware of this... that's why I found it hard to believe....you CANNOT LOSE !

Comment

alright bud- Thanks ! hard to pass this up .....
                I know most people look at this and don't even bother to look. Amazing that they have those lines available.

Comment

I only use local... he is well aware of this... that's why I found it hard to believe....you CANNOT LOSE !
                  shame you only use a local, wish everyone on here could take advantage of this.

Comment

shame you only use a local, wish everyone on here could take advantage of this.

no shame....I've been on both sides of the fence with gambling....I booked for about 12 years....i'm more of a cash only guy ! don't like giving poeple card numbers and all the wire money here bullshit that goes with it... I like to square up once a week ....that way- most poeple don't bit off more than they can chew !

besides- prop bets are for suckers...usually not in your in case though.... good find !

Comment

gl tonight- got go watch the wings bring it home for daddy ! went large tonight... Peace to you !

Comment

Working...
                      X