ARENAS IS ONE STUPID m-fr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARENAS IS ONE STUPID m-fr

he said he wont return if jamison isnt re-signed.....who the fuck does he think he is now? these athletes are getting out of hand...if management is smart, they move this crazy fool and get something in return ...all he does is talk stupid shit...what has he won? were was he during the playoffs? this kind of shit just pisses me off, why doesnt he just keep that kind of shit in house?

he won a ncaa title...
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

He is a different cat but an extremely talented player. I want him and Jamison both back. They need one more defensive stopper on this team, they are close and if they stay healthy can beat anyone.
      NBA is a joke

Comment

He's a bloger!

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
          He is a different cat but an extremely talented player. I want him and Jamison both back. They need one more defensive stopper on this team, they are close and if they stay healthy can beat anyone.
          hes a good player, but he is crazy...he was talking about wrapping his car around a pole or driving it of a cliff and i think this guy is going to be more trouble than good and if they keep him, washington should trade him and get something in return...he is a good player but a little CRAZY

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL
            he said he wont return if jamison isnt re-signed.....who the fuck does he think he is now? these athletes are getting out of hand...if management is smart, they move this crazy fool and get something in return ...all he does is talk stupid shit...what has he won? were was he during the playoffs? this kind of shit just pisses me off, why doesnt he just keep that kind of shit in house?
            Reminds me of Kobe.

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL

wow he is stupid because he wants to keep a great player on his team??????

yeah get rid of arenas and jamison.

we would take them in chicago in a heartbeat

Comment

Arenas is going nowwhere, Wizards finally have a player who moves the needle and has put them in the headlines.

They may not win a championship with him but will make the playoffs every year the big thre are there: Arenas, Jamison and Butler. They need to improve their bench depth and rebounding. Andre Blatche is young and gifted but needs to hit the weight room and show some heart.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                  Reminds me of Kobe.

kobe was doing the same thing at the beginning of the season but kobe is about basketball...arenas is about attention...he writes and says all kinds of crazy shit and disappears on his team even when he plays in the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                  X