Clear All

good luck
    THINK BLUE

Comment

GL SPARK, Let's bring home that "Lucky Penny" to start the day
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Spark,

How many games can you lose by 1 run this year? i've been riding you and wow, it's usually a 3-3 or a 3-2 night but how close are you with a 4-1 or a 5-2 night. St louis and Boston tonight, it's going to happen soon when you'll be on the other side of those. Thanks again for the picks and i greatly appreciate your hard work. Looks like a 3-3 night but really should easily have been a 5-1...gl tomorrow and thanks again

Reed

Comment

I also appreciate the No Hype picks, everything you bet is equal cuz you like all the games you play, that's the way betting should be... anyone can be up betting if you throw in 10 and 20stars, but this $100 on every game is the way to bet, at least in my eyes...

thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Watchtower76
            I also appreciate the No Hype picks, everything you bet is equal cuz you like all the games you play, that's the way betting should be... anyone can be up betting if you throw in 10 and 20stars, but this $100 on every game is the way to bet, at least in my eyes...

thanks again
            Couldnt agree more...Spark is my capping idol lol...gonna try and be like him this CFL season that starts at the end of June and next years NHL season aswell....only way to win money on sports gambling in the long run is to play everything for the same amount! Tough and easier said than done with most of us lacking money management but nobody shows it better than Spark..if you can do it with discipline, be patient, and stick with it for all equal wager amounts regardless than you can be succesful only this way IMO...thanks again Joe!!!
            Last edited by Chado1; 05-08-2008, 12:01 AM.
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

totally agree chado...

and of course when i'm writing over to spark saying a 3-3 night is looking good, i switch over to cbs and see Seattle has 2 on with no outs, but then Padilla strikes out the side....go texas

Comment

Hey Guys thanks ...

Watchtower, regarding the one run losses ... I made a comment in one of my threads the other day and deleted it before I posted ... I did not want to sound like I was crying ... but I lost more one run games so far this year than you would imagine .. I think there was a stretch there where I was 2-11 in one run games and extra innings losses ... don't sweat it pal, things will change our way ... we are still well above water and we will keep on keeping on ... hahahahaha
                as far as hype goes, no need for it ... I place my plays out there to be part of the forum and to let everyone know what I am playing ... I never say "Play This" or Play That" ... Geez, what if it looses??? I would feel horrible ... I know certain guys on this forum follow me and I feel worse for you guys when i lose than for myself ...

Chado, regarding money management ... I have been in this game more than you have been on this earth ... hahaha ... I have seen it all .. but I have NEVER bet money that I did not have ... and I use locals where it is very easy to do that ... I know there are many great cappers on this site, much better than me that uses stars and grade their plays ... I just can not do that ... I do not feel comfortable betting like that .. and I do ok as far as wagering ... so if it works for me it will work for you ...

again guys, I appreciate the kind words and we will have a good basesball season ... I hope ...

Have a great day and thanks ...
                Last edited by Spark; 05-08-2008, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                  Hey Guys thanks ...

Watchtower, regarding the one run losses ... I made a comment in one of my threads the other day and deleted it before I posted ... I did not want to sound like I was crying ... but I lost more one run games so far this year than you would imagine .. I think there was a stretch there where I was 2-11 in one run games and extra innings losses ... don't sweat it pal, things will change our way ... we are still well above water and we will keep on keeping on ... hahahahaha
                  as far as hype goes, no need for it ... I place my plays out there to be part of the forum and to let everyone know what I am playing ... I never say "Play This" or Play That" ... Geez, what if it looses??? I would feel horrible ... I know certain guys on this forum follow me and I feel worse for you guys when i lose than for myself ...

Chado, regarding money management ... I have been in this game more than you have been on this earth ... hahaha ... I have seen it all .. but I have NEVER bet money that I did not have ... and I use locals where it is very easy to do that ... I know there are many great cappers on this site, much better than me that uses stars and grade their plays ... I just can not do that ... I do not feel comfortable betting like that .. and I do ok as far as wagering ... so if it works for me it will work for you ...

again guys, I appreciate the kind words and we will have a good basesball season ... I hope ...

Have a great day and thanks ...

Tout

Your the best Joe
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                    Tout

Yeah I know ... I think Savage is making a thread about me right now ...

Watchtower just gave me an opportunity to vent a little ...

Good Luck buddy ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                      I have been in this game more than you have been on this earth ... hahaha
                      We know...

Great points thanks as always Joe!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X