No announcement yet.

Wed 5 / 7 Nba Playoff Goy Part Iii ( 2-0 1st 2 ) + A Ml Dog Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They came out flat in the 1Q and it screwed Utah backers.....2 games in a row they play em even for 3 quarters, but that slow start cost em.

Im sure game 3 or 4 you'll be able to make up your loses w/ a Utah pounding.....they wont have that slow start in front of the raging mormon crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
      They came out flat in the 1Q and it screwed Utah backers.....2 games in a row they play em even for 3 quarters, but that slow start cost em.

Im sure game 3 or 4 you'll be able to make up your loses w/ a Utah pounding.....they wont have that slow start in front of the raging mormon crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
        Wait I take that back

I just saw the free throw attempts were 43-16

LMAO

WTF !!??
        Thing with utah is that they dont move their feet..theyre not a good defensive team and they foul an awful lot....(most in the nba) thats what happened...and of course fisher had a huge game and kobe was kobe....Brewer is a good defender but kobe made him look childish...Kirelenko can play D also but he isnt tough enough to stay with kobe...I dont see Utah winning a game in this series imo...

Comment

I'm sorry you got upset. Why aren't you posting over there?
          Looks like you left the forum and took his pics with you. Not a huge deal, just pointing it out. Give credit to where credit is due. If you want I can look back at all the pics and prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas11
            Looks like you left the forum and took his pics with you. Not a huge deal, just pointing it out. Give credit to where credit is due. If you want I can look back at all the pics and prove it.

HEY ASSHOLE -- ILL SAY IT AGAIN

LOOK AT THE DATE OF THIS ( MY ) POST -- I POSTED THIS 2 FUKING DAYS BEFORE HE POSTED HIS PLAYS MORON

GO FUK YOUR MOTHER

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL
              Thing with utah is that they dont move their feet..theyre not a good defensive team and they foul an awful lot....(most in the nba) thats what happened...and of course fisher had a huge game and kobe was kobe....Brewer is a good defender but kobe made him look childish...Kirelenko can play D also but he isnt tough enough to stay with kobe...I dont see Utah winning a game in this series imo...

LAKERS:
              Field Goal Selection
              Layups: 11-22
              Jumpers: 23-42
              Dunks: 5-5
              Free Throws 35-43, 81%

UTAH:
              Field Goal Selection
              Layups: 19-40
              Jumpers: 19-55
              Dunks: 6-6
              Free Throws 13-16, 81%

MOST FOULS ARE CALLED IN THE PAINT

UTAH HAD TWICE THE HOOPS AND ATTEMPS -- THE FREE THROW DISCEPENCY CANNOT BE JUSTIIED

Comment

A BOOKIE POSTS THE PLAYS HE NEEDS AT ONE SITE

I TEND TO BET AGAINST THE PUBLIC

WOW -- U THINK OUR PLAYS MAY BE SIMILAR?

JUST A FEW DAYS AGO - I HAD NEW ORLEANS AND DETROIT AS MY PLAYS WHICH WERE PUBLIC PLAYS -- HE POSTED THE OPPOSITE

GET LOST IDIOT

Comment

A BOOKIE POSTS THE PLAYS HE NEEDS AT ONE SITE

I TEND TO BET AGAINST THE PUBLIC

WOW -- U THINK OUR PLAYS MAY BE SIMILAR?

JUST A FEW DAYS AGO - I HAD NEW ORLEANS AND DETROIT AS MY PLAYS WHICH WERE PUBLIC PLAYS -- HE POSTED THE OPPOSITE

GET LOST IDIOT

Texas11-7 post since 2005
                  Goldengreek-7,810 post since 2005.
                  Think I have to back GG on this one.Get lost.

Comment

LAKERS:
                    Field Goal Selection
                    Layups: 11-22
                    Jumpers: 23-42
                    Dunks: 5-5
                    Free Throws 35-43, 81%

UTAH:
                    Field Goal Selection
                    Layups: 19-40
                    Jumpers: 19-55
                    Dunks: 6-6
                    Free Throws 13-16, 81%

MOST FOULS ARE CALLED IN THE PAINT

UTAH HAD TWICE THE HOOPS AND ATTEMPS -- THE FREE THROW DISCEPENCY CANNOT BE JUSTIIED
                    Greek....im trying to tell you that the ft are 2-1 because utha reached in or fouled the lakers when they were taking the ball to the basket for layups....the only one that did any inside work for utah was milsap and he had 5 and ones i believe...utah was shooting a whole lot of jumpers and the lakers were taking it to the hole aggresively.....you also have to take into account that thel lakers were at home and refs more times than not get caught up in the game with the crowd ...

Comment

Originally posted by SteinDallas
                      ok

is that that ok all about asshole?

he gave you his opinion...you either choose to follow or not

Comment

Texas ... stay out of Greeks thread ... Do not make another post in any thread he starts ... If you do not see this warning too bad, You will still be banned from this site ...

GG, no need to strike back like that ... You should know from experience ... being on this site we do not tolerate bashing ... and Calm down when this happens ... no need to say what you did ...

Thanks
                        Last edited by Spark; 05-08-2008, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Greek, get it back w/ Jazz in next one. They have largest home/away disparity of any of the playoff teams, and the calls will be reflected in Game 3. Stay strong, brotha
                          You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Working...
                          X