X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LVJimmy
    Gotta love it!

Price is awful
    Just terrible...up 3-1 with only 6 minutes left in the 2nd period and he gives up 3 goals in 3 minutes to go down 4-3 atfer 2 periods like that. Was the worst display of goaltending I have watched in awhile. All we needed was goaltending that could keep us in games and we did not even get close to that in any of the games in this series and couldnt capitalize. Price looked fucking awful in this whole series and those goals he gave up in the 2nd period were IN FUCKING EXCUSABLE!!! He will be fine in the long run however as he now has the experience and is still very young but damn that hurt. Goaltending wins in playoff hockey and we did not have it this year in that department. This series shows that when you out-chance, out shoot, and out play an opponent if your goalie cant make fucking routine saves you simply cannot win!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      Just terrible...up 3-1 with only 6 minutes left in the 2nd period and he gives up 3 goals in 3 minutes to go down 4-3 atfer 2 periods like that. Was the worst display of goaltending I have watched in awhile. All we needed was goaltending that could keep us in games and we did not even get close to that in any of the games in this series and couldnt capitalize. Price looked fucking awful in this whole series and those goals he gave up in the 2nd period were IN FUCKING EXCUSABLE!!! He will be fine in the long run however as he now has the experience and is still very young but damn that hurt. Goaltending wins in playoff hockey and we did not have it this year in that department. This series shows that when you out-chance, out shoot, and out play an opponent if your goalie cant make fucking routine saves you simply cannot win!!!
      Flyers outshot Montreal 37-35 in this game. I hear what you're saying, but this series was not as one-sided as you keep making it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
        Flyers outshot Montreal 37-35 in this game. I hear what you're saying, but this series was not as one-sided as you keep making it out to be.
        Hard to say man. Bottom line in this entire series is IMMENSELY in the favor of one team only:

Goaltending = Philly

Capitalizing on opportunities = Philly
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Habs Goaltender is weak- he lost series for Montreal- but I LOVED it!

Comment

fuck a hab
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              fuck a hab
              And their cocky fans

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                The Flyers goalie also allowed a few soft goals. Price made a few big stops including the breakaway with less than 9 minutes. You can't blame Price for the game winning goal.

Plain and simple. The better team won.

Comment

Flyers dominated this series. The Habs had the refs in their back pockets even gave them game 1 and still lost the series.

Comment

frankb03/et al

Originally posted by frankb03
                    The Flyers goalie also allowed a few soft goals. Price made a few big stops including the breakaway with less than 9 minutes. You can't blame Price for the game winning goal.

Plain and simple. The better team won.
                    Ahhhh---my man Frank.....you just said soooooo much in so few a words.....4 words....."The BETTER Team WON"

LMAO---

to quote "CHADO" about 6-8 times, when others" teams lost, he had no regard for their Pain/losses "what so ever".....

I'm a firm believer and teacher of "what goes around, comes around".....

No symphaties from me----self inflicted----self induced----"you reap what you sow"..........

now, you pay the PRICE

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BigMike

Originally posted by BigMike
                      Flyers dominated this series. The Habs had the refs in their back pockets even gave them game 1 and still lost the series.
                      go "EZ" with those statements re the NHL possibly being fixed, we all "KNOW", just the NBA is riggged....

It's President Bushs" fault

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X