• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "HI AS I GO" Play in MLB---Early Thursday

this is a "HI AS I GO" Play in MLB.....

961 Kansas City -125......................................10* HIASIGO

Greinke must start for KC

gl to all----lock and load......

NHL went 2-1 last post....now 15-4 thus far.....79 %....not too shabby for first time ever capping Hockey....will have a play tonight.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

One of us will be happy
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

good luck

Comment

good luck Hi boy
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

good luck
          THINK BLUE

Comment

Hope AssGo can get his ass in gear for you, since you boxed him. "Kansas City -125...10* HIASIGO" He is pitching a good game for you, giving up just 2 runs in 7 innings. Now, lets get KC to come back and tie or go ahead for you.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
              Hope AssGo can get his ass in gear for you, since you boxed him. "Kansas City -125...10* HIASIGO" He is pitching a good game for you, giving up just 2 runs in 7 innings. Now, lets get KC to come back and tie or go ahead for you.
              He pitched a good game.Just no run support.Sometimes the right picks just don't work out.Keep em coming Kapt and good luck the rest of the day.

Comment

Vols fan said
                He pitched a good game.Just no run support.
                There was no HIASIGO pitching. It was Kaptains way of ranking this play "HI AS I GO" and I was just making fun because it looked like a Japanase pitchers name.

But, when I looked to see who really was pitching, it was Fat Sidney Ponson. I haven't seen his name in a couple of years and thought he retired. He was another smart pitching move by the Giants, when they got him from Baltimore and took over his fat overpaid contract. Not anywhere near as bad as getting Zito, but bad enough. Although he looked good today.

Comment

Nice work with the ice puck picks Kapt!
                  Say that three times fast...Keep up the good work Sir!

Comment

Working...
                  X