X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fucking ATL IS MAKING THE MIGHTY GANG MEMBERS LOOK FOOLISH
    jordanrules..................

Comment

wheres the gang signs by PIERCE NOW......MAN I WOULD LOVE FOR THE HAWKS TO STEAL A GAME IN BOSTON........

Comment

Nice Lay-up Pauly......throw Up Your Signs......ur A Joke

Comment

hawks win

Comment

just got on....let me catch up

KB - i love how you think your shit is so funny. however right when you run out of dumb shit to say, you throw up the "im bored" sign....i understand though. if i was gay i would probably act the same way you do.

LV - these penalties are out of hand. caps series carries right over. i'm not saying the flyers aren't commiting them, but christ, call the shit both ways. and hatchers boarding call......double minor, and only cause of the blood.....def not a major. I don't know if the NHL is dying to have a canadian team in the finals or what....but this is bullshit.

chado - i love how 2 days ago you "wanted your mommy" and were saying how you would HAVE to get a split...and now that you lost the first game in philly "you know" they'll win game 4. you say we are lucky? montreal is lucky to have their 1 win. biron has been outstanding. and the flyers d has been great, keeping those criss crossing passes out of the middle. flyers seem content to stay back and not get caught up ice, and take their chances on the rush (which they've been successful at) instead of pushing up with the d and getting caught out of position. if you want to call montreal's possesion time "domination" knock yourself out. but maybe the reason none of the shots are going in, is because philly concentrated on defense instead of offense. they've kept the best power play in the league to what percentage so far? exactly. go philly!
            1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Good analysis like usual Vondie. I really love how you philly boys stick together though. Very, very, cute

Comment

I've never understood why they called Philly, the city of Brotherly Love, but vondie makes that very clear to me now. Thanks for clearing that up buddy

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  I've never understood why they called Philly, the city of Brotherly Love, but vondie makes that very clear to me now. Thanks for clearing that up buddy

Comment

So easy for these NBA refs to control the game. Clear offensive fould on Iverson yet called a blocking foul.
                    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

• Again, clear offensive foul on Jr. Smith but they let play continue they call a defensive foul a few seconds later.

Comment

• close this shit out Lakers.

Comment

• Perfect defense by Kobe and they call a foul. JR shooting 3 free throws. Seems like these refs are guessing.

Comment

• Is there any question Kobe isn't the best player in this league?

Comment

• Originally posted by weazel079
                              Is there any question Kobe isn't the best player in this league?
                              Here we go again...actually yea, there is a question...Lebron and Chris Paul.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
                                Good analysis like usual Vondie. I really love how you philly boys stick together though. Very, very, cute

Lol, KB, why you gotta throw me in there? I call it like I see it withouth being a Homer...it seems to me in the playoffs so far, Philly is getting somewhat of a raw deal, but who gives a shit at this point, they're up 2-1 despite the officiating.

Comment

Working...
                                X