NHL and NBA 20-10 Last 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL and NBA 20-10 Last 30

Went 2-0 Saturday night in my hockey posts, 0-2 in baseball and 0-2 in NBA. Staying away from baseball on this forum for a bit but still going with the NBA as I am 20-10 last 30 selections up here with only 2 of them being baseball, both losses.

59/60 Montreal/Philadelphia Over 5 1/2 Even
    19 saves on 23 shots just isnt going to cut it for the Montreal goalie, although he is capable of putting up solid numbers as evidenced by hs 34 save performance in game 1. But, the Philly crowd will be raucous tonight and thats what Price is going to have to deal with. Plus, both team are very capable of putting the puck in the net. And I will say it again, in the regular season, this total is 6. And tonight, we dont even have to lay the juice.

60 Philadelphia -120
    In my opinion, Montreal is lucky to be tied 1-1 in this series and now have to go to Philly. I dont buy any of that must win stuff. Both teams want to win equally and I think Philly gets the job done here and we arent paying a big price to try.

717/718 Boston/Atlanta Under 187.5
    Boston has either learned their lesson that they can be beaten by anyone if they decide to go through the motions on a given night or they didnt. If they didnt, this pick probably loses. If they did, they should dominate and I dont think Atlanta gets out of the 70's.

Best of luck to all.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Good luck tonight EB!

Comment

Working...
    X