Added night play for Bos/A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added night play for Bos/A's

I found it interesting that in the 7 matchups this year (including these two pitchers) that it was 4-3 in wins/loses AND that ONLY one of those games were decided by ONE run.

Road teams other than Flor at SF have had their way in Game #1 of all the series.

First round games have all been VERY low scoring as well. If any two pitchers in a big ball park have an under in them it should be this one.

You have the heavy hitting Red Sox WITH Pedro on the mound and it was Hudson who beat him 4-0 with Martinez only going five innings. He did not take that lightly.

I think it will be hard to find another time where one could hedge PLUS money with Pedro starting.

The only negative for the under would be if Kim's Bung Hole is brought in to the game in the ninth. That clown has blown more big games than Elton John at a Village People's Monopoly Playoff Series!

Therefore I am going to give it a rare shot on a playoff run line with:

2*==>BOST -1.5 R/L @ +110 (MARTINEZ/HUDSON)

2*==>UNDER 7

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE AS ALWAYS!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GoldV

how bout we bet $5 next time Packers play Vikings

no spread - straight up

Comment

YOU'RE ON BNUT!!

I've got $3.20 American burning a hole in my pocket!!

Wait a minute.......It will have to be more like a $5.80 bet Canadian to cover postage to send it to me!! :D

YOU CRACK ME UP NUT!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Bungs Hole

Was a definete negative , and knowing the game as you do , you called it .

Now thats capping , and knowing your shit !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
        X