Thursday Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Baseball

I still feel this is a turning point. My two Wed plays split which is an improvement over the past week. I have two day plays for Thursday and will post my night plays here tomorrow.

PLAY HOUSTON +160
    PLAY CHICAGO CUBBIES +115

WEDNESDAY
    1-1 MINUS 0.25 UNITS

SEASON TO DATE
    33-37 MINUS 3.50 UNITS

A $500 a game player is losing $ 350.
    A $100 a game player is losing $ 70.

All Plays 5 units unless shown differently.
    All Plays Action Only
    All Plays Dogs or -120 Tops Juice

gl Sandy

Comment

Gl Today Buddy
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

good luck t-man you can do it
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

good luck today, Sandy!

Comment

One Late Baseball Play With Writeup

Split the two day games with the bigger dog winning for a gain of three units. I was going to pass the night games until I looked at the Giants/Pads game a little closer. We all know the Giants suck when it comes to hitting and scoring runs. A .250 Batting Average against Right Handers scoring just 3.1 runs a game.

BUT, look at San Diego. Hard to believe but they are worse than the Giants against Right Handers. Just a .237 Batting Average. The 6.5 total just confirms both teams suck at scoring runs. The Giants have been playing a little better lately winning 3 of their last 5, while San Diego has LOST 7 of their last 8 games. Tonight we Box LINCECUM and his 1.57 ERA for the Giants and it dosen't matter who is pitching for San Diego.

PLAY SAN FRANCISCO +117. Box Lincecum.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
              Split the two day games with the bigger dog winning for a gain of three units. I was going to pass the night games until I looked at the Giants/Pads game a little closer. We all know the Giants suck when it comes to hitting and scoring runs. A .250 Batting Average against Right Handers scoring just 3.1 runs a game.

BUT, look at San Diego. Hard to believe but they are worse than the Giants against Right Handers. Just a .237 Batting Average. The 6.5 total just confirms both teams suck at scoring runs. The Giants have been playing a little better lately winning 3 of their last 5, while San Diego has LOST 7 of their last 8 games. Tonight we Box LINCECUM and his 1.57 ERA for the Giants and it dosen't matter who is pitching for San Diego.

PLAY SAN FRANCISCO +117. Box Lincecum.
              I saw this price at +152 at bout 10am and jumped all over it. Lincecum is a stud, plain and simple. Went on later to parlay it with a couple of NBA and the Bravos over and got it at 125. Now, you got 117 and my books dont have better than 110 so Im glad I got it early. Should be a real low scoring game and Lincecum is the better pitcher pitching to a weak lineup. I like our chances. Just wish I got the parlays at 150 because one of them just won but I am not complaining. Paid 3.27 units on the baseball parlay and 3.11 units on the two basketball parlays for my 1 unit apiece wagers. Best of luck.
              "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Finally A Good Winning Day

After going 1-1 on Wednesday, I posted that I felt I was at a turning point and after over a week of mostly losing, should start winning again. So far so good, going 2-1 today for a gain of 8.85 units. The one positive thing when playing my plays is because all my plays are either dogs or favs less than -120, I can lose more plays than I win and still be winning units.

3Rock. You capped the game just right and should be very happy with the +152 you got because the line history shown at c o v e r s. com had San Diego minus 1.46/SF +136 as the highest line for this game.

THURSDAY RECAP

PLAY HOUSTON +160 WON 8.00 UNITS
                PLAY CHICAGO CUBBIES +115 LOST 5.00 UNITS
                PLAY SAN FRANCISCO +117. Box Lincecum. WON 5.85 UNITS

THURSDAY
                2-1 PLUS 8.85 UNITS

SEASON TO DATE
                35-38 PLUS 5.35 UNITS

A $500 a game player is ahead $ 535.
                A $100 a game player is ahead $ 107.

Comment

Working...