X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage - This is funny shit

i just went and visit Jack Prices web site

I CANNOT BELIEVE HE ACTUALL WROTE THIS ON HIS HOME-PAGE

From the day Jack Price was born, it was obvious he was destined to become a professional sports gambler. After all, Jack’s father was his mother’s bookmaker. That is how Jack’s parents met.

Jack was born on December 26th. His mother demanded that the doctors induce labor only one day after Christmas, so she could recover in time for her favorite day of the year, January 1st. She was a true football fan, and she was not going to let the birth of her son get in the way of any of the bowl games; especially her favorite game that year, Iowa vs. Cal in the Rose Bowl. Well, along came Jack Price, and along came a huge win for his mother: Iowa 38 Cal 12.

Jack’s father was an extremely successful sports gambler. Jack’s father did not have a sophisticated network; his success was due to his incredible knowledge of football, and his uncanny understanding of the point spread. He could spot a trap from a mile away.

He could tell you if a line move was justified, or if it was the bookies trying to induce action on the wrong side. One of his favorite sayings, which still holds true today is, “If it looks too good to be true, chances are it is”. In the late 1960s, as a young boy, Jack accompanied his father while collecting money from his customers. Jack Price repeatedly says, “I owe it all to my father. He taught me everything about sports gambling. The knowledge he passed on to me is invaluable.”

While Jack Price’s colleagues were studying to become doctors, lawyers, and accountants, Jack studied mathematics, relativity, chance, algorithms, numeric patterns, and anything else that could help him become the world’s foremost expert on beating the point spread.
    That was more than 20 years ago, and Jack’s life-long dream has been realized. Jack Price, and his parent company Jack Price Sports, have been featured on virtually every major sports medium in the nation, including: ESPN, ESPN2, Fox Sports Net, Regional Fox Sports Networks, HBO, Sports Illustrated, over 400 Sports Handicapping Shows, and over 4000 major sports radio broadcasts. Jack has frequently been seen with many of the biggest names in professional sports, like Vince Ferragamo, Marcus Allen, Jack Snow, Deacon Jones, Paul MacDonald, Mike Haynes, and John Brodie.

The combination of Jack’s sophisticated computer programs, his contacts all over the country, his personally-trained team of handicappers, his remarkable knowledge of sports, and his incredible understanding of the point spread, has made it possible for Jack to help over 325,000 people who love to gamble on sports, but cannot afford to lose.

Winning is a way of life for Jack Price, and he will stop at nothing to find the edge it takes to be a winner. He thrives on turning losers into winners.

what a joke

i dont know about you guys, but i'm ready to sign up!!
    rock n roll

Comment

He got me with the music..

His webpages are above average, and you gotta give him props for daring to sport his ugly mug on many of the pages and still expect people to pay for his services.

I forked out the 15,000 for his TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP plays, thought it was a great value since I normally bet 50 bucks a game..

Comment

Nut-that is why when you asked last night, I directed you to that site last night and told you to have a handkerchief to control your laughing.
        The best bet of course is that he is ALWAYS #1 out of 2500 "documented " cappers in the NFL every year.
        I'll say it one more time: if you believe that, you will also believe that a C5 Transport Plan just shot out of my cat's assho-e.

Comment

ya his site is classic....the music got me pumped up....felt like going out and beating the bookies brains in with all his winners.....LOL.....

its funny he never mentions the time he spent in prison...im sure if he did he spin something good of it...like i spent those days POURING over info...trends...stats...lol
          the original "HuskerFan"

Comment

Intraware-Don't forget also some of that prison time was spent with one of his sidekicks, Jimmy the Fixer, the 75 year old guy who currently spends 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks, 365 days a year capping games;for all we know he might have spent even more time each day while in prison and of course helping Jack to attain his #1 status out of 2500 NFL Cappers.
            What Jack didn't say was that the HBO to which he alludes special exposed him and other scamdicappers and did not exactly praise him;yet he tries to use that as a postive;well, on the other hand, that is reallly no different than giving out both sides in the same game.
            Last edited by savage1; 10-01-2003, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Mystery Man [ ? ? ? ]

The son of a globe-trotting tycoon and a Swedish model , he was lavished with gifts as a child. At age 7 his mother took him and moved to Brooklyn as a result of a acrimonious split. Left to wander on his own , he soon became fast friends with Lenny the neighborhood crew boss , by running errands for him . Rising thru the ranks on guile , the cigar-smoker landed a job as the right hand man for a infamous Teamster . Shrewd talk and fast maneuvering allowed him to barely escape a six foot hole under Giants Stadium . He`s now rumored to be a cab driver in Vegas , running a covert sports book betting operation

Who is he ? :

"Victor the Predictor"

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Maybe Jacks ?

Hector the Projector ?

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
                " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Memphis-as long as he is not Chester the Molester(yeah, I admit I used to read Hustler Magazine).lmao.:D
                  Last edited by savage1; 10-01-2003, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Savage!

That explains why Oregon State always had trouble recruiting players using that magazine.....That Beaver Hunt section had some rough looking "players" with possibilities but apparently lacked the moves!
                    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Goldvike-very funny and clever.

Comment

You have to give these guys credit when it comes to writing though. As they could probably write a mystery novel if they really put their thinking caps on.

Another sickening thing is guys like Price have Mega $$ from selling plays.

Comment

Working...
                        X