Who will pick up Shawn Alexander?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will pick up Shawn Alexander?

Still think this guy has something left in the tank-may be because I'm a Bama homer, but I really do.
    Their are only a few teams I can think of that need a RB:
    The Jets, new oline, and were horrible inside the 5 yard line last year.
    Texans, Ahman Green, enough said.
    Saints: Is Duece done?
    Cards, need someone to share the load with Edge.
    Steelers: Parker coming off injury.
    There's a few more, but I think he would be a great addition to a teams backfield trying to make a Super bowl run. Every team needs two solid backs now.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

John Clayton on ESPN mentioned yesterday that Alexander himself mentioned that the Colts and Patriots could be interested in his services.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The Arena League

Comment

the eagles run the exact same backfield motion which is not common. I think maybe only like 5 teams have plays out of the stack formation.

can you imagine alexander and westbrook in a stack formation.............oh boy that's all I have to say. there is that old reid/holmgren connection of play calling there.

Comment

I wouldnt want him on my team. He has become soft and is injury prone. Plenty of hungry guys out there I would take over him. He is a shell of his former playing self as far as Im concerned.
          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

This is the kind of guy that would thrive with the Pats....
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
              I wouldnt want him on my team. He has become soft and is injury prone. Plenty of hungry guys out there I would take over him. He is a shell of his former playing self as far as Im concerned.
              I totally agree, its a preference thing, but I have always thought he ran way too soft for his size and not the kind of guy id want on my team...

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                The Arena League
                LMAO
                FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

the guy ran for 1800 yards in 2005. After they traded Hutchinson to the Vikes their line wasn't as good. He is not soft.
                  "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Alexander and his gas tank are empty. Retire while you are ahead Shaun.

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
                      the guy ran for 1800 yards in 2005. After they traded Hutchinson to the Vikes their line wasn't as good. He is not soft.
                      Exactly with Hutchinson he had all those yards and when u broke it down all his gains where to the left side...with hutchinson and walters over there most backs would have had 1500 or more easily...he needs to prove something without hutchinson, gain some yards on his own...all i know is when i had money on seattle i prefered morris to be in there over Shaun im scared Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza
                        Exactly with Hutchinson he had all those yards and when u broke it down all his gains where to the left side...with hutchinson and walters over there most backs would have had 1500 or more easily...he needs to prove something without hutchinson, gain some yards on his own...all i know is when i had money on seattle i prefered morris to be in there over Shaun im scared Alexander
                        Adrian Peterson loves Hutch too!

Comment

by walters i meant Walter Jones

Comment

Alexander sucks bro...WAR EAGLE!!!

Comment

Almost all running backs are through by the time they hit 30. Only the great ones last longer.

There's a reason Jimmy Brown and Barry Sanders quit shortly after hitting 30.

Comment

Working...
                              X