Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta love these early winners! Will add these!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love these early winners! Will add these!

Already got the over 7 runs in for the SF/FLOR Game 5-4 in the fifth!

4*==>BRAVES -158 (HAMPTON/ZAMBRANO)
    2*==>ATL/CUB (O)8.5

As much as I like the Cubs in the short series this game is one the Braves should have the edge. Hampton's bat alone makes this one play 9 against 8 which hurts Chic some here. It also bodes well for the over as both teams were able to rack up 6 runs total (4-2)vs. each teams "ace" last night and they should have been in double digit scoring. Both Hampton and especially Zambrano give up their share. Giles playing will be somewhat of a factor depending how bad the strain last night. Look for the Braves to be pissed and take it out on the Cubs staff. Neither middle pen is good at keeping scores down either. The Pitching matchup favors the Braves:

Zambrano (13-11, 3.11 ERA). Zambrano will try to rebound from two straight poor outings to end the season. The right-hander was 0-1 with a 10.24 ERA in those games, but was 7-2 in his other 11 starts after the All-Star break. Zambrano yielded seven runs in five innings of a loss to Atlanta on July 13.

Hampton (14-8, 3.84 ERA). Hampton bounced back from a pair of disappointing seasons in Colorado with a strong first campaign in Atlanta. The left-hander won 11 of his last 14 decisions. Hampton won his lone decision against the Cubs this season and is 8-4 with a 3.06 ERA lifetime against them.

May have an interesting play on the late game as well tonight with some intriquing stats on the matchup.

AS ALWAYS...BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE IF YOU PLAY THEM!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

nice over call

in the giants game and its not even over over keep ik up gv

Comment

Had a good nite GV.....:D
      You can't get there from here..........

Comment

Working...
      X