Question Guys.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Guys.....

I have a two team parlay with the Cubs (winner) and the Orlando ML for $100 to win $166.13. I'm thinking of taking Toronto for $166.13 @ + 6 1/2 to try and middle it. The way I read it the worst I can do is break even. Is that correct??? and would you guys pull the trigger?? Thanks in advance!!!
    $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

IMO, you obviously bet the parlay thinking you were going to win right? I really don't see Orlando losing at home, so if you are looking at a little middle action, I'd play Toronto for $50 +6.5 and $30 on the ML. That way, if Orlando wins by 6 or less, you win your original 166.13 +20 (50-30) for a total of 186.13. If Toronto indeed wins outright, you'd win the 50 (+6.5) plus the 60 or so on the ML for a $10 or so winner. If Orlando ****** the spread, you win 86.13. Make sense?

Comment

Thanks Buddy!!! Sometimes I like to get my work checked to make sure I'm not fucking it up. Would hate to make the wrong read and lose two bets. Thanks again!!
      $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Your welcome! Good luck

P.S. I just put in a ML parlay with Orlando and Seattle

Comment

So, did you hit that middle like you originally were going to do?

Comment

Toronto played a really good game just bad play calling down the streach
            THINK BLUE

Comment

Working...
            X