***Edge Plays 4/22 Post em here .. 43-27 +13.09 units or +$1309***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Edge Plays 4/22 Post em here .. 43-27 +13.09 units or +$1309***

Tech, I am taking the liberty of creating this thread because I want to post the Mets game now and I wont be online during the day tomorrow up until about a half hour before gametime so I figured I would start the thread if thats okay. I know sometimes you are looking for help with this, so hopefully its cool.

Anyway, Im the Mets rep and my selection for Tuesday

903 Mets +105
    Mets have dropped two straight and I like them to rebound here. Chicago has been playing well but Lilly hasnt been pitching well and I think he is just what the doctor has ordered to get the Mets out of this funk. Double play after double play kept the Mets from putting together rallies through the middle innings of tonight's game and then Heilman just blew up in the eight. Zambrano pitched a great game getting the groundball when he needed it but I dont see the Mets imploding two days in a row facing a guy like Lilly. I like them to get it done in the afternoon in Chicago.

5-3 on Edge Plays.

Good luck.
    Last edited by 3ebRocks; 04-22-2008, 12:27 AM. Reason: Forgot to write post picks here
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

gl 3ebRocks

Comment

Can Wayne or BC or Spark "sticky" this so the reps know to post their plays in this thread. Thanks.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
        Tech, I am taking the liberty of creating this thread because I want to post the Mets game now and I wont be online during the day tomorrow up until about a half hour before gametime so I figured I would start the thread if thats okay. I know sometimes you are looking for help with this, so hopefully its cool.

903 Mets +105
        Mets have dropped two straight and I like them to rebound here. Chicago has been playing well but Lilly hasnt been pitching well and I think he is just what the doctor has ordered to get the Mets out of this funk. Double play after double play kept the Mets from putting together rallies through the middle innings of tonight's game and then Heilman just blew up in the eight. Zambrano pitched a great game getting the groundball when he needed it but I dont see the Mets imploding two days in a row facing a guy like Lilly. I like them to get it done in the afternoon in Chicago.

5-3 on Edge Plays.

Good luck.

thanks man
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

6-2 +$372 or +3.72 units yesterday nice job guys
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
            6-2 +$372 or +3.72 units yesterday nice job guys
            Great job ...

give me the total tech and I will edit the title of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
              Great job ...

give me the total tech and I will edit the title of this thread

43-27 +13.09 units or +$1309 thanks SPARK
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Washington +1.5 -115

6-4 As A Braves Rep
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                  thanks man
                  No problem. Glad this little idea of yours is producing winners. Pretty smart concept actually. Thanks bud.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks

903 Mets +105

5-3 on Edge Plays.

Good luck.
                    Mets lineup has good numbers against leftys also. Good luck.

Comment

Arizona -1.5

Comment

Phills Rep 3-0
                        (913)Phills (Myers) +108
                        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Working...
                        X