No announcement yet.

Mondays In game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not a coach but does anyone else notice Utah has no answer for that Brooks kid? Yet its Jackson and McGrady just burning the shot clock and throwing up prayers? Houston is undermanned but props to them making it this far on fumes

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
      Im not a coach but does anyone else notice Utah has no answer for that Brooks kid? Yet its Jackson and McGrady just burning the shot clock and throwing up prayers? Houston is undermanned but props to them making it this far on fumes

PEACE
      houston can tease you at times, but they are just soooooooooo inept offensively it will always hurt them. and with no yao, forget it.

Comment

Nice job UTAH!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
          houston can tease you at times, but they are just soooooooooo inept offensively it will always hurt them. and with no yao, forget it.
          I know they are overmatched, a blind man can see that.....I was just commenting on that Brooks kid and was wondering if anyone else saw it or maybe it was just me because I know for sure Adelman liked his chances better with Jackson but I didnt like mine

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
            I know they are overmatched, a blind man can see that.....I was just commenting on that Brooks kid and was wondering if anyone else saw it or maybe it was just me because I know for sure Adelman liked his chances better with Jackson but I didnt like mine

PEACE
            agree. i'm sure adelman likes jacksons experience at the point from their kings days, but yeah, brooks is better right now.

Comment

Working...
            X