Monday NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday NBA

1-1 yesterday. the pistons offense went too sleep real bad in the second half. they shot a lot of short shots which only tells me they have tired legs. i played ball in school and 1 thing i know, if you don't get off the ground you're using all arm too shoot and that won't make it.

1 game today in the nba.

jazz +1 or -101 ml

rockets have nothing. their offense on saturday was pathetic. didn't run any real good screens. just tried too drive the lane and hope for the best. this looks like a 4 game sweep and another 1st round exit for t mac.

good luck cappers:
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Gl Today Buddy
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

gl David

Comment

B.O.L. David!!

Comment

good luck with Utah tonight, DD! i think you might be right!

Comment

Go Jazz
            THINK BLUE

Comment

Good Luck Dave
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

i like it a lot good luck dave

Comment

Dave, what your take (#) on the O/U 183.5 for this game , you think there will be more offense tonight or just like SAT game Under again. Thanks

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kenman64
                      Dave, what your take (#) on the O/U 183.5 for this game , you think there will be more offense tonight or just like SAT game Under again. Thanks
                      tough call for me on the total after what happened the other night. the number is down 3.5 points from saturdays total, but my number has this game at 197. rockets looked so bad offensively that i'm not sure they can score, but the jazz aren't a great road defensive team. i can't see where the rockets will get points, but because my number is higher than the total (13.5 point difference) head is out, i can't play anything on the total cause it scares me. sorry buddy.

Einstien

Comment

NOTE: its Alston thats out, not Head my error. games without alston the rockets have 3 overs and 5 unders this year. they're also 3 & 5 vs spread without Alston.

Einstien

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdavid
                          NOTE: its Alston thats out, not Head my error. games without alston the rockets have 3 overs and 5 unders this year. they're also 3 & 5 vs spread without Alston.
                          Yea I was going to say that you werent playing the over because Head is out and that makes sense to me, but Alston being out, IMO, is even worse.

Thanks for the selection and good luck Dave!
                          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Best of Luck DD!!!

Comment

thanks and gl!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X