Mlb Sat Plays With First 3*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb Sat Plays With First 3*

got the goats punished and gonna try and bounce back today. hope to kick ass and get back on the winning side.
    good luck to everyone and lets kick the books ass today

3*- 952 cubs -128
    2*- 966 arizona -114
    1*- 962 houston -115
    1*- 976 baltimore +137

good luck whomever you play today
    dave

2008 MLB POSTED RECORD - 6-8 ( - $494)
    each star = $100

sides 2-3 ( - $259)
    totals 4-5 (- $235)

1* 6-6 (- $ 50)
    2* 0-2 (- $ 444)
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Good Luck Dave
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl tonight Dave---great job so far my man---keep em coming

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Congrats on the first one!! Good luck with the remaining!!

Comment

Good luck Dave

Just got back from our first rec game, lucky for us it got called in the 3rd inning due to rain because we were getting killed. I lost my temper with Connor when pitching he didnt charge home plate after he pitched a pass ball, this after only 1 pitch before i reminded him to do that.

Medicine aint working Dave, wonder if i can drink some rum in the dug out

You must be a saint bro, cause i want to take Connor home after stupid errors and make him run till he vomits That will make him like baseball

I need

We have our first AAU game tomorrow, were facing the best 10 year old pitcher in Louisville, kid can bring it in the high 50's, should be interesting
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            Good luck Dave

Just got back from our first rec game, lucky for us it got called in the 3rd inning due to rain because we were getting killed. I lost my temper with Connor when pitching he didnt charge home plate after he pitched a pass ball, this after only 1 pitch before i reminded him to do that.

Medicine aint working Dave, wonder if i can drink some rum in the dug out

You must be a saint bro, cause i want to take Connor home after stupid errors and make him run till he vomits That will make him like baseball

I need

We have our first AAU game tomorrow, were facing the best 10 year old pitcher in Louisville, kid can bring it in the high 50's, should be interesting
            Hahahahahaha !!!
            Thats funny buddy - "make him run thill he vomits" I've threatened that with my players before but never done it !!!
            Take a valium before you go. Good luck today against the good pitcher. Let me know what happens and remember, he is only ten !!!
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave
              got the goats punished and gonna try and bounce back today. hope to kick ass and get back on the winning side.good luck to everyone and lets kick the books ass today 3*- 952 cubs -1282*- 966 arizona -1141*- 962 houston -1151*- 976 baltimore +137good luck whomever you play todaydave2008 MLB POSTED RECORD - 6-8 ( - $494)* each star = $100sides 2-3 ( - $259)totals 4-5 (- $235)1* 6-6 (- $ 50)2* 0-2 (- $ 444)
              Very Nice Card Yesterday Dave!! Now you can takethose Angry Faces off your Posted Record!!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
              When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
              Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Thanks & BOL to ya today buddy.
                Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Working...
                X