sd/col in 21st inning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sd/col in 21st inning

betting against these teams for the next few days.15 pitchers used thus far...
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

sooo fucking cool man I LOVE baseball. I got the audio feed going right now but after this game I might have to updrade to the premium video package on mlb dot com....as a dodger fan im hoping this game goes 30...and yeah bet against the rox and pads in their next series

update top 22 willy taveras on 3rd 2 out for the rox....taveras reaches base on a brian giles error....steals second....reaches third on josh bards error...i think those are the only 2 errors of the night for the padres...this is awesome

Comment

tulowitzki doubles....taveras scores 2-1 rockies....going to the bottom of the 22nd now....kip wells pitching his 4th inning hes gone 3 innings 1 hit 0 runs 2 k's...khalil greene, josh bard and mcanulty due up for the pads

Comment

khalil greene leads off and gets hit by the pitch man on 1st 0 out now...
        this game was 0-0 until the 14th , when both teams scored 1 run....padres looking to equal the rockies run again

Comment

josh bard grounds into a 5,4,3 double play

Comment

#8 spot up right now for SD....... MCnaulty walks.....so pitchers spot up and one guy on the bench for the padres and its there best hitter adrian gonzalez....
            fuccck their letting the pitcher hit, glendon rusch...2-1 count to rusch he hasnt taken the bat off his shouldres hahaha...2-2 count 2 out 22nd inning 2-1 rockies......STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERIKE 3 GLENDON RUSCH STRIKES OUT LOOKING!!!C'MON G.R. take a hack at something cant just let the game go 22 innings to watch strike 3 wtf

Comment

Working...
            X