X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***NBA Series Weiners***

NBA Series
    UTAH JAZZ (-220)

I actually think Utah is a steal at -220, they won't lose this series. Would you rather bet on John Maine against the Nationals in a meaningless MLB game at -200 or take a far superior Utah Jazz team. Houston can't win in Utah in my opinion and Houston can't beat Utah 4 games at home. I think this is the third easiest series after Boston and Detroit and lose are -8000, and -1300.

Also like but I'm not playing
    Cleveland Cavs

Good luck everybody

I like it Big---Good luck!! Curse of the McGrady looms!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
      NBA Series
      UTAH JAZZ (-220)

I actually think Utah is a steal at -220, they won't lose this series. Would you rather bet on John Maine against the Nationals in a meaningless MLB game at -200 or take a far superior Utah Jazz team. Houston can't win in Utah in my opinion and Houston can't beat Utah 4 games at home. I think this is the third easiest series after Boston and Detroit and lose are -8000, and -1300.

Also like but I'm not playing
      Cleveland Cavs

Good luck everybody
      Hmmm, you make a good point. The games in Utah are so heavily weighted toward the Jazz and I agree again that Utah should get at least one in Houston. Good luck.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Alston out also huge, should've mentioned that

Comment

Best of luck Bigs!

Comment

Alston out also huge, should've mentioned that
            i don't think Skip bein out is that huge, but good luck thou! JMHO! Jazz are under five hundy on tha road! Under! Corse i like tha Rockets to get'em in 7 @ home!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
              i don't think Skip bein out is that huge, but good luck thou! JMHO! Jazz are under five hundy on tha road! Under! Corse i like tha Rockets to get'em in 7 @ home!
              You really don't think Skip was huge for them? What about Battier is he still hurt?

Comment

With Alston out, the first two games will be split, Utah will win all their home games. Utah in 6 games

Comment

You really don't think Skip was huge for them? What about Battier is he still hurt?
                  yeah, Battier is ready, he play'd in tha last game against tha Clip show! yeah, i agree Skip did good this year, but if ur out and not a top PG it's not tha huge of a loss! JMHO!
                  Last edited by Dat Boi E; 04-18-2008, 01:45 PM.

Comment

I think it's Boston and the Lakers in the finals. with Boston taking it all

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I love the value with the Raptors, thinking Dallas as well.

Comment

good luck
                        THINK BLUE

Comment

Good Luck Big

Comment

Good luck Big wiener

Comment

Cash that!

Comment

Working...
                              X