Osgood "That's Good"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osgood "That's Good"

chris osgood will be starting in the nets for the detroit red wings on friday. i think hasek is finished. he may see some action in later games (assuming that the wings get to the next round). if i were babcock i'd go with osgood for the deration. i also think there's something wrong with hasek. he might be hurting and not telling anyone.
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

They need a spark. Thats all it may be. Or you may be right and they just dont want the public and more importantly, Nashville, to know. Keep em guessing a bit.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdavid
      chris osgood will be starting in the nets for the detroit red wings on friday. i think hasek is finished. he may see some action in later games (assuming that the wings get to the next round). if i were babcock i'd go with osgood for the deration. i also think there's something wrong with hasek. he might be hurting and not telling anyone.
      No one is more happy than me, hey dave i noticed you called him hasek don't know if you read the "question for all hockey experts" thread but I have a little write up on every series and I say the exact thing that you said he's finished ! DO NOT give me the he's hurting. IF your still playing hockey these days EVERYONE is hurting, that's the way it goes. (did you see theodore last night for colorado, he was amazing, I'd saying he's playing the best of any goalie in the west and maybe the whole playoffs, and he kept reaching down his pants, wincing everytime) Now I don't know what was wrong but I gurantee he was hurting, did you see the way he played.

Enough of this BS here dave go throw osgood (the better goalie) in there and come out with a patented home win, because now I know that it's osgood I'll be on detroit again. Plus nashville has never won a playoff game on the road, never. GO WINGS

Comment

It's about that time for the Detroit choke job....right on schedule.

They are the Atlanta Braves of hockey to me lately.

Comment

thanks for the heads up

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gooooo Preds!!!!!
            1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
              No one is more happy than me, hey dave i noticed you called him hasek don't know if you read the "question for all hockey experts" thread but I have a little write up on every series and I say the exact thing that you said he's finished ! DO NOT give me the he's hurting. IF your still playing hockey these days EVERYONE is hurting, that's the way it goes. (did you see theodore last night for colorado, he was amazing, I'd saying he's playing the best of any goalie in the west and maybe the whole playoffs, and he kept reaching down his pants, wincing everytime) Now I don't know what was wrong but I gurantee he was hurting, did you see the way he played.

Enough of this BS here dave go throw osgood (the better goalie) in there and come out with a patented home win, because now I know that it's osgood I'll be on detroit again. Plus nashville has never won a playoff game on the road, never. GO WINGS
              well there you go dave how did you like that performance, IMO you could put you know who on a plane to the czech republic, because you don't need him. And you should not see him for however long the wings are playing. Mike Babcock CAN"t be that stupid, especially what osgood did tonight, Take a seat dominik !

Comment

Working...
              X