NBA YTD 28-27 +2.2 units
    3* 2-0 +6.0 units
    2* 2-2 -0.4 units
    1* 24-25 -3.5 units

NBA/College Combined 35-31 +7.8 units
    3* 3-0 +9.0 units
    2* 3-2 +1.6 units
    1* 29-29 -2.8 units

I think this year's playoffs will create outstanding betting opportunities with ten teams with legit chances to win the title. I'm playing my two top series plays and will list my others as opinions. NOTE: These are all value plays, much like I play baseball, I am shooting for lines that I think do not accurately reflect chances of winning.

1* Suns to win series +135
    I think Phoenix is better than 50-50 to knock off the aging Spurs. San Antonio will have a very hard time with Duncan facing the Shaq/Amare combo. If Phoenix can win one in San Antonio, they can take this. Nash has finally been properly rested; in past playoffs his tank has been empty. With so many others to carry the load, he can shine against Parker whose defense is occasionally suspect.

1* Nuggets to win series +450
    As I've written before, Denver has the best talent in the west. (I didn't say best team; they haven't clicked as a unit yet.) If they can put it all together, they can go a long way. My own line has the Lakers at about -200. This is simply a flyer on a team that may not win its series but is being badly overvalued. If I'm right, I collect the equivalent of four and a half games!

Opinions only:
    Cavs -120
    Mavs +130
    Rockets +185 (I actually think Utah wins the series; the price is just too high)
    Last edited by griswold; 04-17-2008, 07:36 PM.

I like every pick except the Nuggets. I believe the Lakers have more talent, especially on the defensive end. Lakers also have too much depth.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
      NBA YTD 28-27 +2.2 units
      3* 2-0 +6.0 units
      2* 2-2 -0.4 units
      1* 24-25 -3.5 units

NBA/College Combined 35-31 +7.8 units
      3* 3-0 +9.0 units
      2* 3-2 +1.6 units
      1* 29-29 -2.8 units

I think this year's playoffs will create outstanding betting opportunities with ten teams with legit chances to win the title. I'm playing my two top series plays and will list my others as opinions. NOTE: These are all value plays, much like I play baseball, I am shooting for lines that I think do not accurately reflect chances of winning.

1* Suns to win series +135
      I think Phoenix is better than 50-50 to knock off the aging Spurs. San Antonio will have a very hard time with Duncan facing the Shaq/Amare combo. If Phoenix can win one in San Antonio, they can take this. Nash has finally been properly rested; in past playoffs his tank has been empty. With so many others to carry the load, he can shine against Parker whose defense is occasionally suspect.

1* Nuggets to win series +450
      As I've written before, Denver has the best talent in the west. (I didn't say best team; they haven't clicked as a unit yet.) If they can put it all together, they can go a long way. My own line has the Lakers at about -200. This is simply a flyer on a team that may not win its series but is being badly overvalued. If I'm right, I collect the equivalent of four and a half games!

Opinions only:
      Cavs -120
      Mavs +130
      Rockets +185 (I actually think Utah wins the series; the price is just too high)
      looks good gris-put 50 small beans on both brother !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Good luck Gris, looks good

Comment

Thye both look good. Best of luck with the plays.
          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Best of luck Gris!

Comment

good luck with tha playz, Grizzle! i like tha Suns, Mavs and tha Rockets!

Comment

Best of luck with the plays Gris!!

Comment

Working...
                X