Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesdays Plays

10* Nets Over

This total makes absolutely zero sense at 203 but might have some merit since the dealing of Kidd and thats where the LVSC opened it up at.....Pinnacle and the rest of the books opened up with a 206 so that right there should raise a flag and then it moved quickly up to 209? Now its somewhat of a joke....reason I havent listed my total is because I am going to wait until tomorrow to play this because I think it will come down some and even if it doesnt Im still going to play it.......Ive been laying low on these because nothing has really stuck out but this one does so hopefully it cashes. Also since its the Nets I expect the 1h line on this to be quite a few points lower than the 2h line....If I had to guess on a game total of 209 I think the 1h line will be 102 and 2h line 107 but we'll see

I also love the Phillies on Tuesday on the RL which I think should be decent plus money

PEACE

Thanks for the play Pimp and good luck. Any chance you play that first half total?
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
      Thanks for the play Pimp and good luck. Any chance you play that first half total?
      Not with the Nets...they are a notorius slow start....if this game starts fast its almost a lock to go over

PEACE

Comment

Cool, alright, good info.
        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

good eye and pick up Pimp---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck, Pimp

Comment

gl pimp
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                10* Nets Over 209

This total makes absolutely zero sense at 203 but might have some merit since the dealing of Kidd and thats where the LVSC opened it up at.....Pinnacle and the rest of the books opened up with a 206 so that right there should raise a flag and then it moved quickly up to 209? Now its somewhat of a joke....reason I havent listed my total is because I am going to wait until tomorrow to play this because I think it will come down some and even if it doesnt Im still going to play it.......Ive been laying low on these because nothing has really stuck out but this one does so hopefully it cashes. Also since its the Nets I expect the 1h line on this to be quite a few points lower than the 2h line....If I had to guess on a game total of 209 I think the 1h line will be 102 and 2h line 107 but we'll see

I also love the Phillies on Tuesday on the RL which I think should be decent plus money

1* Phillies -150

1* Phillies RL +135

PEACE
                Added in my lines and a play on the Phils......I really love the RL but played the ML as insurance

Comment

Gl Mcp !

Comment

Good Luck Ronnie

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                      Good Luck Ronnie
                      Missed splitsville earlier with ya....lets get the night 3

PEACE

Comment

good luck tonight, Pimp'n!

Comment

any thoughts at 106.5... played the over with you at 209.5...prolly just let it go...

Comment

We got OT but still need 22 points. Lets get this one friends!

Comment

Slept with angels tonight fellas.....OT to get the over and 4 run rally in the 9th to save my Philly play......savor these as they dont happen much

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X