holy shit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy shit!

did anyone see the masters champion's wife? She was holding the baby, the blond chick, she was fucking amazing!!!!!!!!! can anyone get any pics?
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

dude Tigers and Phils wife are still hoter

I dated a girl who cheered with Amy McBride (Phils wife) we went out on couple double dates (not with Phil) and she is smoking so was her friend Buffy I dated!!!!! but Amy was the Hot chic who cheered for Hilcrest High School then went to AZ State and I guess thats where she met Phil
    Last edited by birdog; 04-14-2008, 01:21 AM.
    THINK BLUE

Comment

Dont all the HOT CHIC end up at AZ STATE!!!!!

I heard on the radio show Colin Cowheard where they rated the top college babes and AZ State has won it like 3 years in a row and you have UCLA and USC in there and then all the rest are SEC schools
      THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
        Dont all the HOT CHIC end up at AZ STATE!!!!!

I heard on the radio show Colin Cowheard where they rated the top college babes and AZ State has won it like 3 years in a row and you have UCLA and USC in there and then all the rest are SEC schools
        Arizona State gets all the hot and dumb blonde girls from southern California.
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
          did anyone see the masters champion's wife? She was holding the baby, the blond chick, she was fucking amazing!!!!!!!!! can anyone get any pics?
          Im sure JC can cover ya on this one....
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I dated a girl who cheered with Amy McBride (Phils wife) we went out on couple double dates (not with Phil) and she is smoking so was her friend Buffy I dated!!!!! but Amy was the Hot chic who cheered for Hilcrest High School then went to AZ State and I guess thats where she met Phil

Hillcrest HS in jamaica ny?

Comment

U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Originally posted by dakota05
                Hillcrest HS in jamaica ny?
                No In Murray Utah
                THINK BLUE

Comment

Working...
                X