Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb Pod for Monday

Dodgers -165

The inconsistent southpaw Z. Duke will take the hill for the Pirates. Over his career Zach has struggled against right handed batters who have hit .318 off him. The Dodgers will have plenty of solid right handed batters in their lineup with Martin, Kent, Furcal, Kemp, and Jones (sucks). The Japanese import Kuroda will be pitching for the Dodgers. After watching his 1st start he appears to primarily be a sinker ball pitcher who I think will be tough on right handed bats. The Pirates should have 6 to 7 right handed bats in the lineup which don't scare me at all. Dodgers will get the victory here.

(listed pitchers must start)
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Who says that Asshole Joe Torre will play Kemp he has stuck his ass on the bench the last week for Pierre and then lets him ph late last night when the game is over then pinch runs him in the ninth man Torre is as bad as they says he is
    THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
      Who says that Asshole Joe Torre will play Kemp he has stuck his ass on the bench the last week for Pierre and then lets him ph late last night when the game is over then pinch runs him in the ninth man Torre is as bad as they says he is
      I agree that Kemp needs to see more playing time. I think he will be in the lineup tomorrow ith a lefty on the mound.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

gl Weazel

Comment

gl to ya weazel---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck "w"
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...