4-1 for MLB & FOOTS for the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-1 for MLB & FOOTS for the day

Missed by a couple of runs of running it today but the Cubs just couldn't get that key hit one time with all those baserunners they kept loading the bases with!

Hope everyone HAD A GREAT NIGHT AND BEST OF LUCK TOMORROW!! GoldV

4*==>SF -185 (SCHMIDT)

The Giants will have all the lumber coming after Beckett who by all rights to me has bad tendencies to blow up under pressure. Schmidt is just awesome and even a R/L small bet may be a good choice as well on this first game only.

3*==>CUBS +114 (WOODS)

Don't let the stellar looking won-lost record of Ortiz mislead you. MANY TIMES THIS year he has had trouble getting out of the first inning without getting hit hard. Only the high scoring offense has saved wins for him. That is the key here....The Cubs must get him early. Woods can handle a deep pitch count and that should negate the evenness of the middle pens of these two teams. Braves will score but Smoltz stays on the bench unless they too can get Woods early. Also watch for Furcal to try and work him for walks....that's almost an automatic double for him and KW does issue his share of them.

2*==>ATL/CUB (O)8

See above......I see a 5-4 or 6-3 style game.

1*==>TWINS +163 SANTANA

I saw the interview that Santana gave for this game. He could care less if it's the Yankees. He merely said he is going out to try and shut them down as all the other good hitting teams in the AL he's faced and figured Mussina would do the same. I look for the Yanks to be lackadasical in the first game and play better after that. Twins may have more trouble with the lefty Pettitt this time around than the right handed pitcher. BIG KEY TO CHECK HERE IS THE HOME PLATE UMPIRE FOR THE GAME......WILL LOOK IN THE MORNING AS A "GENEROUS STRIKE ZONE UMP" WOULD PRETTY MUCH GIVE MUSSINA AN INSURMOUNTABLE EDGE IN THE GAME. HENCE....MAKE THIS A SMALL BET!

3*==>Cougers -1

Saw three different articles on the game today late and everyone pointed to the biggest reason for the ECU downfall has been turnovers......mistakes on execution resulting in penalites.....and a very weak run defense (and not very good vs the pass either)! To ECU's credit they have played a murder schedule (for their level of competion) with losses to:

@ CINN 3-40
    H WEST VIRG 7-48
    @MIAMI 3-38
    @WAKE F. 16-34

Houston conversly has wins and one loss to:

H RICE 48-15
    @MICH 3-50
    @LA LAF 21-14
    H MISS ST. 42-35

Worse than this is the Quarterback comparison....Robinson of ECU has a banged up wrist and has been upgraded to play tonight.....his stats are ZERO TDS and SEVEN INTERCEPTIONS.....Houstons KOLB is healthy and his stats are 7 TDS and ONE INTERCEPTION!!!! 5 Rushing TDs for Houston to BUT one for ECU........This is enough for me not to fade this one normally a good looking home dog play with the winless have nots vs. the coming haves.....sometimes the players just are not there!

FWIW.....JMHO.......BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good job Vike. I didn't post it but I had a good day as well. Hit the Cubs Money line, had the Twins money line U parlay, Had SF - 1 1/2, hit a 3 team, and 4 team parlay. The only thing that Killed me as well as you was that the Cubs couldn't get the key hit to push it over the over. That score should have been 7 to 2 if not more. Well hit them tomorow.

Comment

CONGRATS TO YOU!

THOSE PARLAYS can sure make for a nice payday NOT TO MENTION hitting these dog moneylines!! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

good job GoldV

Comment

Working...
        X