No announcement yet.

Sunday Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at least you were smart to bail out!! 4 unanswered!! I wasn't!! Go Pens! haha

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
      Well at least you were smart to bail out!! 4 unanswered!! I wasn't!! Go Pens! haha
      When I bet the play last night I saw more people on the Flames and the line moving towards the Sharks so I made the bet......then when I checked in the afternoon there were more on the Sharks and the line didnt budge so I decided to bail on the play......thats the problem when making a bet like this early....bad loss to piss away a 3-0 lead in hockey....thats like 21-0 in football if not more

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
        When I bet the play last night I saw more people on the Flames and the line moving towards the Sharks so I made the bet......then when I checked in the afternoon there were more on the Sharks and the line didnt budge so I decided to bail on the play......thats the problem when making a bet like this early....bad loss to piss away a 3-0 lead in hockey....thats like 21-0 in football if not more

PEACE
        Yea that is like a 21-0 lead in football squandered and especially when you are one of the best defensive teams in the league like the Sharks are and in the playoffs too?!?!...terrible fucking beat I woke up to this morning as I was on them aswell....I am going in the bathroom to fucking puke!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
        X