X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "the Edge" ****REPS POST YOUR PICKS HERE ***4/12/08 Plays

Good luck today

Mets Rep

I am passing on this game. Santana vs. Sheets. Too close to call for me on the side and total.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Toronto Rep 0-1

Have to go with Halladay against Mendoza tonight in Texas.

(8:05 EST) Rot # 927

Line is -150 but am confident on the RL at +115.

Personally I'm splitting my wager between the 2 options.

Good Luck!!

Comment

4/11 edge record 3-1
        arizona - 140
        flat out hot, just ridin the streak on this one.

Comment

Hit Oakland last night...

Going with the Tribe -1.5 -110 small.
          Dinardo out of the bullpen faces Carmona who "is" the Ace of this staff. His numbers were very comparable to Sabathias last year. The kid is good. Hopefully this is a break out game for the Cleveland offense!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
            Hit Oakland last night...

Going with the Tribe -1.5 -110 small.
            Dinardo out of the bullpen faces Carmona who "is" the Ace of this staff. His numbers were very comparable to Sabathias last year. The kid is good. Hopefully this is a break out game for the Cleveland offense!!
            Lets bang it! Good luck.
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

IM SORRY WAS NOT ABLE TO POST FOR THE CARDINALS TODAY WAS AT WORK AND I DID LOVE THE OVER AND I SEEN IT IS 5-5 HEARD THE BABBY BIRDS CAME BACK FROM 5-0 LIKE I SAID EARLIER IN THE WEEK BABBY BIRDS WILL OT BE THAT GooD BUT WILL BE FUN TO WATCH AND U HAVE TO CONSIDER THEY ARE PLAYING GIANTS LOL
              GLLLL GETER DONE
              PS....IF THERE IS ANYBODY ELSE WANTS TO HELP OUT ON THE CARDS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HELP CAUSE HAVING NEW BORN AND 3 KIDS under 6 SOME TIMES JUST CANNOT GET ON HERE AS MUCH THANKSD
              U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
              THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
              BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Originally posted by rocko
                IM SORRY WAS NOT ABLE TO POST FOR THE CARDINALS TODAY WAS AT WORK AND I DID LOVE THE OVER AND I SEEN IT IS 5-5 HEARD THE BABBY BIRDS CAME BACK FROM 5-0 LIKE I SAID EARLIER IN THE WEEK BABBY BIRDS WILL OT BE THAT GooD BUT WILL BE FUN TO WATCH AND U HAVE TO CONSIDER THEY ARE PLAYING GIANTS LOL
                GLLLL GETER DONE
                PS....IF THERE IS ANYBODY ELSE WANTS TO HELP OUT ON THE CARDS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HELP CAUSE HAVING NEW BORN AND 3 KIDS under 6 SOME TIMES JUST CANNOT GET ON HERE AS MUCH THANKSD
                Dude, just do what ya can. If ya throw a play our way a once or twice a week, thats a huge help!

And say hello to the kiddies from Uncle 3ebrocks!

Comment

Tough night for Carmona so far---What I thought was an ace is an ass tonight!! Come on Carmona!!!!

Comment

Carmona of the game--need the bats!!

Comment

Nt

Comment

looks like we had 3 official plays yesterday.
                        Toronto -150 or -1.5 +115 was a winner
                        Arizona -140 was a winner
                        Cleveland -1.5 -110 was a loser

another winning day @ 2-1 I'm sure tech will update the official #s when he gets a chance. thanks to everyone participating, it's early but this seems to be working nicely.

Comment

Working...
                        X