Trivia Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia Contest

My stepson is in a trivia contest this weekend that runs until Sunday at 6pm. Here is the live link if you want to listen http://www.uwsp.edu/stuorg/wwsp/90fm...nToUsLive.html

He can use all the help he can get. If you listen and know the answers, please IM him at tucmoney19. It's an aol IM. Thanks if you can help. Someone please tomorrow
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Why would you want him to lose??? All of us---BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!! I will tune in tomorrow buddy--lady coming home!! What are the categories??

I guess you can't IM from yahoo--or can you--don't do much IM at home just at work let me know...

Comment

Don't know if you can or not. It's some weird ass categories, largest trivia contest in Wisconsin. Fun to listen and try.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr
        Don't know if you can or not. It's some weird ass categories, largest trivia contest in Wisconsin. Fun to listen and try.
        My girl is working the Columbus Crew game tomorrow when she leaves I will try to log on...so this goes non stop all through the weekend? Like 24-7

Comment

Yep, Friday 6pm thru Sunday 6pm. They work shifts to work the 48 hours straight

Comment

Nice I went to the website and checked it out--39 years and running--When is his shift?

Comment

He runs the team so he is up about 40 of the 48 hours. Got to love the Mountain Dew

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr
                He runs the team so he is up about 40 of the 48 hours. Got to love the Mountain Dew
                Well I guess you know he isn't spiking the shit like you would!!

Comment

I'm trying to teach him, good thing he is a slow learner. Got to go try and help. Over and out

Comment

!!

Comment

The guy couldn't even read question # 5, so I have no clue what it is
                      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Their team name is "Sadaam Hussein Hang in there buddy"

Comment

Working...
                        X