kenman64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kenman64

I saw this post from you in Chungs thread and with a 26-2-2 record, I had to play Orlando. All I can say is WOW!! They didn't just cover, they won the game by 32 points. It looks like they only find plays a couple times a month. To tell the truth, I saw their data and have no idea what you do with it to know when there is a play.

Do you think you could post these plays here when you find them, just like todays. I see they only had 7 plays so far this year and everyone was a winner. I hope this is something you can do and also hope Wayne took advantage and followed it too. Thanks for posting this one. Hope you can let us know the few times they have a play.

This is from your post--------
    wc. check out this link...found it on another site and it been very profitable since 12/1/2006 26-4 SU, 26-2-2 ATS... since 11/1/2007 12-1 SU, 11-2 ATS

http://sportsdatabase.com/nba.py/que...+&submit=query

ORL -10.5 is the play for WED 4/9/08

I'd been playing these plays and it very profitable. Hope it will help and GL on what you decided to do.

??????????????????????? what is this???????????
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

sandman, pls explain

Comment

tech fan. It's what it says it is. kenman posted this play in a thread Chung started looking for advice, telling Chung these plays are good and he hopes it helps Chung if he plays it. You can see his post in Chungs thread although I cut and pasted it below what I wrote here.

I saw his post, I liked what i saw, I played Orlando -9.5 and they won the game by 32. Thats all I need to know. Click on the line kenman posted to learn more and see where these plays are 7-0 so far this year. All I'm doing is asking if kenman can post these few plays when he gets them. I will follow anyone whose plays are 26--2-2 ATS.

that help you understand?
        Last edited by thesandman; 04-09-2008, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Hey guys,

I cannot take credits for this trend... found this trend in another forum and play it. In plain english translation:

PLAY ON a HOME team who lost their last game by 7 or more points as a favorite and is playing with 2 days rest 12-2 ATS, 13-1 SUsince 11/01/2007

Many thanks to the guy who found this trend I saw the result from last year, so I started to bet on every play that came up in that sportdatabase with even amount of $$$. Sandman, just bookmark that link and check it everyday, if there is a play it will show up on there. BOL

here is the link...just bookmark it.

http://sportsdatabase.com/nba.py/que...+&submit=query
          Last edited by kenman64; 04-09-2008, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Thanks Kenman

kenman. Thanks. It has nothing to do with credit, hell I would follow Osama himself, if he posted plays that win 90% of the time.

The whole thing is as simple as checking every home team playing with 2 days rest, to see if they were favored their last game and lost that game by 7 or more points. Is that it, that's all there is. Surprised though, that this happened only 7 times in over 5 months.

So, all those numbers at the SportsDataBase.com link are there to tell you when these teams are playing, or whatever else you are looking for, depending on what criteria you enter. It's bookmarked. It looks like you can put in almost whatever situations/games you are looking for and it spits out anything that meets your criteria. The only thing missing, is knowing what other types of matchups, win or lose at a very high percentage.

Am I right, I just check that link every day or am I missing something. A lot of people here should be very happy you posted this. Thanks for sharing. Too bad the season is ending. Wonder if it works for the playoffs. I only saw one game last May and nothing in June.

Comment

sandman,

You are right on just check the database and if a play(s) is available it will show up in there. The database updated daily around 7AM that what I was told. If you have times play around with the numbers in the Query string, it give you different result.

original query string below give you this result: since 11/1/2006 29-5 SU, 29-3-2 ATS

20061101<=date and p:line < 0 and site=home and p:margin<=-7 and rest=2

but if you change the "p:margin<=-7" to "p:margin<=-10" you get these result 18-1 ATS, 18-1 SU

GLTA

Comment

I alawys seam to misses these easy winners damn
                THINK BLUE

Comment

Working...
                X