"the Edge Day 3 Games"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "the Edge Day 3 Games"

GUYS WE ARE 8-3 +$476 OR 4.76 UNITS SO FAR LETS KEEP IT ROLLING.WE STILL HAVE ALOT OF TEAMS WITH NO REP IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN BEING A REP FOR A TEAM LET ME KNOW IN THE THREAD TITLED "EVERYONE PLEASE READ WE CAN MAKE $$$$$$$$ IN MLB BUT NEED HELP" OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO THAT PUT ALL PLAYS IN THIS THREAD AND THANKS AGAIN GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK I THINK THIS WILL PAY OFF FOR EVERYONE.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Nice job!

Comment

Marlins

Pick for 4-9-08 is on the Marlins
      Nats are 7 and 25 after allowing 10+ runs last 3 years

GL All

Comment

I will be taking the brewers again but smaller play than yesterday..The over is just as strong of play...
        Bush is the weakest of the 5....But I play streaks ala Balt,Bos(against DET) and the mighty Crew~~~~~~~~GL

Comment

Originally posted by Alafan
          Pick for 4-9-08 is on the Marlins
          Nats are 7 and 25 after allowing 10+ runs last 3 years

GL All
          THANKS MAN REALLY GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE KEEPING UP WITH THIS. NICE JOB ON THE +110 THE OTHER NIGHT IT HELPED OUT
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tdtylert
            I will be taking the brewers again but smaller play than yesterday..The over is just as strong of play...
            Bush is the weakest of the 5....But I play streaks ala Balt,Bos(against DET) and the mighty Crew~~~~~~~~GL

WHAT IS YOUR STONGEST PLAY MILWAUKEE OR THE OVER.I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM TONIGHT AS WELL.LOVE THE BRAVES AND THE OVER TRYING TO NARROW IT DOWN TO 1 PLAY
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Cubs

Despite having the day off and getting some rest, I still favor the over tonight of 9.5 in the Cubbies/Pirates game.

Duke's last 4 of 5 vs the Cubs have gone over the total, and as good as Dumpster looked his first game, I'm still not entirely sold.

Cubs/Pirates 9.5

That's my final answer.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                WHAT IS YOUR STONGEST PLAY MILWAUKEE OR THE OVER.I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM TONIGHT AS WELL.LOVE THE BRAVES AND THE OVER TRYING TO NARROW IT DOWN TO 1 PLAY

Brewers (streak)

Comment

Padres

Comment

Phils . I like the over 9 1/2 in this game. Kyle Kendrick will get lit up and the Phils bats are getting hot.

Comment

Sorry I couldn't start the thread today.A transformer blew right after I got off the phone with you and we just got power back.

Comment

edge 4/9 edge record 1-1
                        arizona -105
                        watch out, your dealing with the hottest bats by far here in NL right now, there 50 runs leads the league. 19 in the last 2 games vs the dodgers. (dodgers had only given up 11 in the first 6 games) you throw that in with the fact they are one of the more dominant home teams in the game. (3rd best last year) I expect arizona to get the sweep. Last year owings was not as good during day games, but his first start this year was during the day and he struck out 9 and allowed 1 run in 6 2/3 innings vs col in an 8-1 win.

Comment

Going with Phils/Mets Over 9 1/2 -115.Took the under yesterday and it worked out and I think the opposite today.  Pelfrey got lit up the majority of his starts last year and combining that with the fact that the Phillies catch a bunch of offensively breaks against the Mets and that the Mets should do some damage against Kendrick, I see this game going over.Good luck everyone.
                          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

ok so looks like the over in the mets/phills game is a solid play. both mets and phills guy on the over.

Comment

Dodgers under 9

Comment

Working...
                              X