X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday night baseball

White Sox +165

Best of luck with the Sox, Garth.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

good luck with tha Sox tonight, Garth! i don't know what i'm gonna do on that 1!

Comment

Good luck buddy!! I like with the OVER 8.5!! Parlaying this one!

Comment

looking at white sox and over 9. both straight. 4 overs and 10 unders today!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the lumberjack
            looking at white sox and over 9. both straight. 4 overs and 10 unders today!!!!!!!!!
            Yeah I have been seeing a lot of unders---not good for the Bryce camp--was worried about all the guys not being juiced up this year which may create a lot of unders...Tongue in cheek here but look at A-ROD---1 homer so far---A-ROD and April usually means big time homers!!!

Comment

That total was 9 and dropped to 8.5. Over is juiced. Thanks guys. Good luck to all tonight whatever you play. I thought I'd just go with the Tiggers' losing streak. I also like fading public favorites on Sunday night baseball. Made quite a bit doing that last year.

Comment

Originally posted by garth
                That total was 9 and dropped to 8.5. Over is juiced. Thanks guys. Good luck to all tonight whatever you play. I thought I'd just go with the Tiggers' losing streak. I also like fading public favorites on Sunday night baseball. Made quite a bit doing that last year.
                GL man....Tigers best shot to win is with ace on mound but I cant see betting this team in this funk and White Sox with the + $$ is the wise play, GL

PEACE

Comment

Its been a good bet for years now---I remember I started playing these when Mark Prior came into the league years ago-they were on a Sunday night and it was his debut--fk had to be 5 years ago or so--wow time flies!! Dogs have been nice on Sunday night so I will just shut up now!! GL!!

Comment

under 9 was -140!!! so i just went with the side. ws that is!! gl everybody!!!!!

Comment

gl tonight buddy on the Tigers myself but good luck on your play
                      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I also like fading public favorites on Sunday night baseball. Made quite a bit doing that last year.
                        Nice work. Great call, wasnt even close. Going to try and remember that Sunday night theory you mentioned. Thanks for the info.
                        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

nice call on tha Chi Sox, garth! gotta love them doggies!

Comment

Working...
                          X