Day after GOY winner, Total Selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day after GOY winner, Total Selection

Today I am looking at one NBA game, maybe one more later and also a pick on ESPN Sunday Night Baseball.

503/504 Dallas/Phoenix Over 211
    Dallas seems to have realized that they can be successful playing the Suns, Lakers, even Warriors to an extent type of basketball. During there down streak that happened over the course of a few weeks, just a few weeks back, they played the opposite style so maybe they will focus on this brand of basketball for a while and see if it gets them into the playoffs. Both these teams have the players and style to go way over this total and thats my call here.

Best of luck to everyone.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

good luck with tha over, 3! looks good to me!

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck
        THINK BLUE

Comment

opened at 216.5. my local had 219 and my online had 211. so i went for the middle!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the lumberjack
            opened at 216.5. my local had 219 and my online had 211. so i went for the middle!!!!
            What a fucking disaster of a fourth quarter by the Suns. I have had bets go south on my in a hurry before. Im sure we all have. But the Suns have scored 5 fucking points in the 10:30 of the fourth quarter. Even an average or a bit below average fourth quarter by the Suns and this game is over easily. 5 stinking points. Unreal. WTF??????? Sorry bout that lumberjack and or anyone else.
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

They fucked it up so badly it doesnt have a chance towards ot.

Comment

no need to be sorry bro!!!! the over was my original play anyway!! i just got lucky that my line jacking local jacked it up!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the lumberjack
                  no need to be sorry bro!!!! the over was my original play anyway!! i just got lucky that my line jacking local jacked it up!!!!!!!
                  That was a huge middle. You should have had it.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
                    What a fucking disaster of a fourth quarter by the Suns. I have had bets go south on my in a hurry before. Im sure we all have. But the Suns have scored 5 fucking points in the 10:30 of the fourth quarter. Even an average or a bit below average fourth quarter by the Suns and this game is over easily. 5 stinking points. Unreal. WTF??????? Sorry bout that lumberjack and or anyone else.
                    yeah, that shit was crazy! i was count'n my $!

Comment

Working...
                    X