Mike Hampton needs to retire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Hampton needs to retire

What a joke.Tries to make his first start last night since Aug 2005 and he pulls a chest muscle or something in pre game warmups.Hell he was even hurt in 2003 with a calf muscle.Has to be the biggest waste of money ever.

He ought to be jailed for stealing

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
      What a joke.Tries to make his first start last night since Aug 2005 and he pulls a chest muscle or something in pre game warmups.Hell he was even hurt in 2003 with a calf muscle.Has to be the biggest waste of money ever.
      He's made millions off one great year. I thought this guy would be a star for years. I bought 100 of his rookie cards. I thought I'd make a killing.

Comment

Isn't he eligible for social security anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
          He's made millions off one great year. I thought this guy would be a star for years. I bought 100 of his rookie cards. I thought I'd make a killing.
          I have some also.He has made a hell of alot of money to sit on the bench for 3 years.Are baseball cards as popular now with kids as they were when I was younger.Every Sat we would go get Topps,Upper Deck and Donruss.I'm gonna go thru some of them this weekend,hell I forgot I even had them.

Comment

He is retired, he's just paid much, much, much,much, much more than everyone else who's retired!!

Comment

Originally posted by atolunch
              He is retired, he's just paid much, much, much,much, much more than everyone else who's retired!!

Comment

Working...
              X