MLB early play!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
    shit, i'll roll with ya! do you know if tha Chef is gonna play?
    Hes out--from everything I have seen( site says he will try to play)---Granderson is out----I like this team tomorrow no matter what---they are down but not out--I think the situation is right here for them to put a victory up---damn you guys are making me rethink this!! HAHA good night fellas---5:00 comes early---

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
      EB--this says bet with a streak you can win many teams and lose only once??? Help me out here?
      And again, Im not passing judgement on this game in particular and really 3 is not much of a streak anyway, but thats just a little theory I keep in mind.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
        Meaning if you hop on a losing streak early or winning streak for that matter and it continues as you are on it you can win 1-2-3-4-5 games, or however many there are during the streak since you hop on and you will only lose the one in which the streak ends. Like if the Tigers start the season 0-8 (which Im sure they wont, I am just using that as an example) and you hop on now you will go 5-1. The five wins for their five more losses and then your loss when they win a game.

And I realize that you never know when a team is going to streak so hopping on or against them early is difficult so its very easier said than done. Im just saying that I would rather bet with a streak than try to figure when its going to end.

Got me?

Got ya EB---yep seen it many of times---Thanks for the reply!! I feel good about the situation---some Detroit players out---we shall see how it all plays out--

Comment

Best of luck, I be rootin!
          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
            Best of luck, I be rootin!
            Thanks EB!!

Comment

get em buddy ! i'm out---

Comment

what bout ur Indians? i'm kinda like'n'em with Larry Bird!

Comment

Working...
                X