Late Nhl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Nhl

With the red wings winning tonight...gonna roll with 1 play..

SJ/LAK UNDER 5.5 ----- ( -110 )

GOOD LUCK !

Sounds good to me tash...I'm in lets do it and GL!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

You know I am with ya after your over play the other night---bad thing is I have to stay awake again!!! GL buddy!!

Comment

I love 5 dimes man...only book that allows you to buy goals on NHL totals...just layed the juice and bought the extra half goal with under 6.0 @ -145 for insurance...GL!!!

Comment

I'm with ya Tash did a parlay with vancouver m/L, lets get this under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
            You know I am with ya after your over play the other night---bad thing is I have to stay awake again!!! GL buddy!!

me too Bryce ! i'll fall asleep again after i toss my salad ! put the wife and kids down over an hour ago..now th real stuff begins... i want a halftime winner back in the great NBA!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              I love 5 dimes man...only book that allows you to buy goals on NHL totals...just layed the juice and bought the extra half goal with under 6.0 @ -145 for insurance...GL!!!

like that- my local won't do that....i'm to old school to get an online book....I don't trust anybody ! I like cash on hand only bro !

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE
                I'm with ya Tash did a parlay with vancouver m/L, lets get this under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright NJ ! I hope they win bro- and then they calgary next for the final spot ! good stuff if your nhl fan !

Comment

Originally posted by tash
                  like that- my local won't do that....i'm to old school to get an online book....I don't trust anybody ! I like cash on hand only bro !
                  Yea its like free money buying these extra half goals for unders this late in the season and especially in the playoffs with those lock down west coast defensive teams!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X