You know the Torre Era is over when..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know the Torre Era is over when..

They bunt twice in a row with our #1 and #2 batter and win on a dink single.

As compared to swing for the fence and hitting into a dp which is what we would have done last year.

Bunt
    ..to bat (a pitched ball) very gently so that it rolls into the infield close to home plate, usually by holding the bat loosely in hands spread apart and allowing the ball to bounce off it.

Yea my Jays win 1 of 3 or get swept every series...just take them to lose every series all season...the best they can do is rarely take 2 of 3 but they almost NEVER sweep teams I can tell you that....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

chado...your wrong.... I think the jays have 3 legit Aces on their staff. doc, burnett and mcgowan are nasty!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        chado...your wrong.... I think the jays have 3 legit Aces on their staff. doc, burnett and mcgowan are nasty!
        Yea I obviously Halladay....

And if Burnett can stay healthy....

And lets hope McGowan can play up to his potential that he shown last season...

either way being in the same division as the Sox and Yanks makes it very tough to make the playoffs....they havent made it in since we won the WS back in 93 or 94....

Comment

Yeah, I needed Jeter to get a hit, at him tonight in beat the streak
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
            They bunt twice in a row with our #1 and #2 batter and win on a dink single.

As compared to swing for the fence and hitting into a dp which is what we would have done last year.

Bunt
            ..to bat (a pitched ball) very gently so that it rolls into the infield close to home plate, usually by holding the bat loosely in hands spread apart and allowing the ball to bounce off it.

what we would have done last year

who's we ?

that's what i thought....now beat it nerd !

Comment

Originally posted by tash
              what we would have done last year

who's we ?

that's what i thought....now beat it nerd !

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1

either way being in the same division as the Sox and Yanks makes it very tough to make the playoffs....they havent made it in since we won the WS back in 93 or 94....
                Think you hit it right on the head with that one. Being in that division is their biggest issue. I agree.
                "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1

haha another over rated sausage ! geez

beat it nerd !

Comment

Working...
                  X