Clear All

• Thursdays Plays

1* Reds -115

1* Royals +165

PEACE

Good luck today Ronnie

Comment

Good luck bud.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

BOL today Ronnie!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

running late, but gl to ya on the later ones----keep em coming---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Nice call on the Royals
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

nice hits, Pimp'n!

Comment

I was looking for your NBA tonight????????Just because there were only three games?
                "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
                  I was looking for your NBA tonight????????Just because there were only three games?
                  I didnt like anything...I was lovin the Kings at the half when they were down 42-38 with about 3 mins left and I checked the HT and it was Kings by 7 so I laid off

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                    I didnt like anything...I was lovin the Kings at the half when they were down 42-38 with about 3 mins left and I checked the HT and it was Kings by 7 so I laid off

PEACE
                    Dont blame ya. It was an ugly card. I just went with Dave's plays. 0-1 so far. Hope we can earn the split.

Comment

Working...
                    X