Day Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Baseball

Hit my 2 unit play yesterday with a wire to wire winner on the Jays, putting me on the plus side at this early early early point in the baseball season.

Today I have one daytime selection:

953 Washington Nationals +155 1 Unit
    Taking a shot with Bergmann here in the bandbox that it Philadelphia's stadium. Moyer has been around a long time and can pitch his way out of trouble but I like the way the Nats have looked and this line is too big for Moyer.

Good luck everyone.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

good luck with tha Naty play, 3!

Comment

BOL with the Nats this afternoon buddy!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Best of luck Eb!

Comment

Dude, this is a winner...Phils starting out sweet again this year as they did last year and the 10 before that...oh shit, 4-0 Nats!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
            Dude, this is a winner...Phils starting out sweet again this year as they did last year and the 10 before that...oh shit, 4-0 Nats!
            Hope your right man.* Are you a Sillies fan?* I lived there for four years.* Tough being a Met and Giant and Rangers and Knicks fan in Philadelphia.
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

running late, but gl with the early one, and any later ones....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck today buddy on the day and night games
                dave
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Yep, I grew up in NJ and moved to FL at 12...I still like all the teams, but the Bucs became my favorite FB team...the Sils were hyped again this year which means they'll suck the 1st month or 2

Comment

Adding:

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                    Yep, I grew up in NJ and moved to FL at 12...I still like all the teams, but the Bucs became my favorite FB team...the Sils were hyped again this year which means they'll suck the 1st month or 2
                    Your probably right. Although a nice comeback win for them today

Going with one NBA selection for this evening:

501/502 Chicago/Cleveland Over 198

Best of luck to all.

Comment

mayne, we shoulda had that 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
                        mayne, we shoulda had that 1!
                        Totally. Then after we went down 7-6, they loaded the bases with one out and only got one run out of it to tie. That turned out to be the difference.

Comment

Got the over by the skin of my teeth. I know it went against Skyz, but I hope maybe 1 person followed. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                          X