Tuesday MLB and NCAA Football.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday MLB and NCAA Football.....

After a strong start on Sunday, I made two terrible calls on the Sunday night and Monday night games to put us in the hole for the week in the NFL. Back to the drawing board..........these are my plays for Tuesday:

MLB

5 STAR: Minnesota (+$155) OVER NY YANKEES (Johan Santana vs. Mike Mussina)

New York has won 13 straight games over the Twins, Mike Mussina is 20-2 lifetime against the Twins, blah, blah, blah. Johan Santana shuts down the Bronx Bombers here and the Twins stun the Yankees in game one!

2003 MLB RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 77-42 (+89.13 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 118-103 (+70.65 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 56-73 (-36.52 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 34-33 (+1.15 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 285-251 (+128.41 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $12,841.00

NCAA Football

2 STAR: Houston (-3) OVER EAST CAROLINA

I am reluctant to lay points on the road with the Cougars, but they are clearly the better team in this match up. East Carolina has a poor history as a home underdog, covering the spread in only 3 of their last 17 games as a home dog and underdogs of 3.5 to 10 points after two straight losses by 17 or more points are only 43-78 against the spread. The Cougars big advantage should be with their running game. Houston is 37th in the nation in rushing, averaging 180 yards per game on the ground. East Carolina ranks dead last (117th) in rushing defense in NCAA Division 1, allowing 284.5 yard per game. Lay the points with the Cougars here! (You should now be able to get Houston at -1.5)

2003 NCAA FOOTBALL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 3-2 (+4.0 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 8-7 (+0.9 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 7-3 (+7.4 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 8-1 (+6.9 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 26-13 (+19.2 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $1920.00

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

Thanks for posting, John! Good luck in the MLB post-season and continued success in football. Your insight is much appreciated.

Mike

Comment

Thanks Mike,

The NFL is really frustrating me right now. You guys might want to fade my NFL plays for a while!

John
      Good luck,
      John

Comment

John you are only up like 10,000 units since i joined this board last year

you killed baseball, you are killing ncaaf, and you started off a little slow in nfl

i can bet my ex that you will finish plus units in the nfl by the end of the year

I have already stated that i have been gambling for over 10 years, and in that time i have met a few sharpies (maybe 5), and you are clearly one of them.

good luck John

Comment

ADDED

Comment

HEY JOHN OR ANYONE ELSE ...

MAYBE YA'LL CAN ANSWER A QUESTION FOR ME. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ECU? HOW HAVE THEY BECOME SO BAD IN SUCH A SHORT TIME? IT SEEMS LIKE EVER SINCE GARRARD LEFT ECU, THEY HAVEN'T DONE CRAP. THEY USED TO HAVE A GOOD OFFENSE, BUT NOT NOW. THEY USED TO HAVE A PRETTY GOOD DEFENSE, BUT IT HAS GONE TO SHIT. WERE THEY PUT ON SOME KIND OF PROBATION OR WHAT? THIS LINE JUST SHOWS WHAT ECU IS LIKE NOW. NO WAY WOULD THEY HAVE EVER BEEN A HOME DOG TO HOUSTON. I LIKE HOUSTON A LOT HERE, BECAUSE BRILES SHOULD SCORE ABOUT 30 PTS. AGAINST ECU WITH THE TYPE OF OFFENSE THEY RUN. MY ONLY WORRY IS THE FRESHMAN QB. I KNOW KOLB IS GOOD, OR WILL BE GOOD, BUT WILL HE BE CONSISTENT AND NOT TURN THE BALL OVER?
            A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Great call John I liked that game for at least two or three days.

I just love taking Santana with plus money.
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Twins

Great pick on the Twins today keep it up. Lucky Leo

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nice call John!!! I got it at +168, so made some serious money!!!

Now let's hope Houston can come in!!!
                  Show Me the MONEY$$$$

Comment

BUGS,

ECU has really declined, most of it is just due to lack of signing top players. I think that Houston wins this game because of the huge advantege they should have running the ball. You always have to worry about a freshman QB, but he should not have to throw the ball much if the Cougars establish the ground game like I think they will. Alot of money has come in on ECU, but I think people are remembering the ECU of years past. If you look at the numbers now, they are no where near what they used to be.

Good luck,
                    John
                    Good luck,
                    John

Comment

Nice call John.....I hate the NFL.
                      You can't get there from here..........

Comment

Nice Job Today!

John, Thanks for the picks and all the hard work you do here at Bettorschat! Looking forward to your plays for tomorrow.

Show Me the MONEY$$$$

Comment

Great Job!!

John, just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work!!
                          There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

Comment

CONGRATS ON A

SWEET 2-0 JOHN......Solid picks!! I like it when we match up like that!! BEST OF LUCK TOMORROW AND SOLID JOB!! GoldV
                            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Thanks Guys, glad everyone cashed in tonight. I needed to bounce back after the Sunday and Monday night ass kickings!

John
                              Good luck,
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X