These Plays Are 16-9 and Have Won 5 In A Row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Plays Are 16-9 and Have Won 5 In A Row

Another Special Situation. Yes, it's a payback game and no, not all paybacks are Special Situations. These teams have enough to play for without thinking revenge but the way Denver lost last night means they will come out ready to play tonight. They were a 7 point favorite a month ago at home over Phoenix and won by 13. They are winning home games by an average of 11 points.

Players on both teams played a lot of minutes in a fast paced game, which will hit Phoenix the hardest tonight because of the altitude. Even Shaq lumbered up and down the court for 34 minutes. Put everything together; Denver ready to play, Phoenix, exhausted from the altitude and Denver averaging double digit wins at home this year and you have a Special Situation play on Denver.

PLAY DENVER -7

I also played one third of my total bet on DENVER -4 for the First Half. If they can't win the first half by 4, then my entire play could be in trouble. If I thought DENVER can't win the first half easily, then I would not have played the full game.

SPECIAL SITUATION PLAYS 16-9 (64%)

For the record only the full game result counts.

Good luck Sand!!

Comment

Like it from a handicapping standpoint but cant make the bet as a warriors fan...Praying for a PHX win but doubt it will happen. Good Luck Sandy, like the call
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

i like the call, but just don't trust denver.

Comment

good luck tonight, Sandy! Corse me and Joe Public took PHX +7!

Comment

Like the call, GOOD LUCK!
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
              Another Special Situation. Yes, it's a payback game and no, not all paybacks are Special Situations. These teams have enough to play for without thinking revenge but the way Denver lost last night means they will come out ready to play tonight. They were a 7 point favorite a month ago at home over Phoenix and won by 13. They are winning home games by an average of 11 points.

Players on both teams played a lot of minutes in a fast paced game, which will hit Phoenix the hardest tonight because of the altitude. Even Shaq lumbered up and down the court for 34 minutes. Put everything together; Denver ready to play, Phoenix, exhausted from the altitude and Denver averaging double digit wins at home this year and you have a Special Situation play on Denver.

PLAY DENVER -7

I also played one third of my total bet on DENVER -4 for the First Half. If they can't win the first half by 4, then my entire play could be in trouble. If I thought DENVER can't win the first half easily, then I would not have played the full game.

SPECIAL SITUATION PLAYS 16-9 (64%)

For the record only the full game result counts.
              Denver was only a 5 point fav last night should of played it then
              THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
                Denver was only a 5 point fav last night should of played it then
                Yah I got lucky and played only the 1h....just felt better but I coulda got burned either way Im just in no mood to let a game get decided by free throws and odd endings if I can help it anymore

PEACE

Comment

Pimp. That's similar to what I said I did. I played 8 units on the game and 4 units on the first half. Denver wins the first half by one point and loses the full game by one point. So, it could have been worse but it's still a loss, making these plays 16-10. (61%)

molta2. You were right on.

Comment

Working...
                  X