Pistons-Twovles radical line movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistons-Twovles radical line movement

Line has dropped from Pistons -7 1/2 to -3 in only one hour.

Only known injury is Hamilton. Obviously thereare others. Total has dropped from 185 to 180.

Richard Hamilton, Chauncey Billups and Rasheed Wallace were deactivated for tonight’s game against Minnesota.

Comment

Wow. Usually this stuff doesn't start until the last two weeks of the season (teams resting players, tanking, etc.)

Comment

I like what the Pistons are doing here very much as the starters have wore down big time in the playoffs the last few years......shut it down now and let them get refreshed and then restart it about 5 games before the playoffs start

PEACE

Comment

My book doesn't even have it on the board, so I can't play DD's over.
          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

I just played the over at 179.

Comment

i heard they might rest guys but didnt see it posted in remarks and my local had det-7 i got lucky w. twolves...my buddy had det-7 and orlando pick both losers at 640pm est but would been winners at close
              edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by garth
                I just played the over at 179.
                Me too

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                  Me too
                  I went to play the Over 185 and then saw 183 and I was like something aint right and when it fell to 179 and I knew what was going on I just passed which was a mistake but a bigger mistake wouldve been to play the OVER and lose so oh well

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                    Line has dropped from Pistons -7 1/2 to -3 in only one hour.

Only known injury is Hamilton. Obviously thereare others. Total has dropped from 185 to 180.
                    I'll kick myself in the ass now. I did not know about all the movement...I put in my over play at 185 and a fucking half early in the day.
                    $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X