Mondays Beer $$$$$$$$ Plays Mlb Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays Beer $$$$$$$$ Plays Mlb Play

Guys I Have Been $$$$$$ In Baseball Have Not Had A Losing Year Since I Have Posted This Is My Favorite And Best Sport Gambling Wise Ride Me This Year We Will Make $$$$$$$$
    902 Reds -`107
    906 Phillies -210
    909 Mets -208
    914 Braves -144
    916 Padres -155
    918 Tigers -201
    919 Toronto +140
    924 Clevland -171
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Good luck my friend

Comment

VOLS FAN IF YOU SEE THIS SORRY ABOUT THE ACCT I AM ALWAYS $$$$$$$$$ ON THE MINIMUM BETS WHEN I GO HIGH I ALWAYS LOSE.I HAVE THE REVERSE BC JINX IF I POST I DO WELL IF I DONT POST ND PLAY OTHER GAMES I LOSE

I WENT 0-8 SIDES AND TOTALS ON NCAA TOURNEMENT PLAYS THIS WEEKEND THAT IS HARD TO DO.LUCKILY HAD DENNY HAMLIN AT 5-1 ODDS TO WIN MY ONLY GAME OF THE SATURDAY TO SUNDAY PLAYS HAD BOTH GAMES SIDE AND TOTAL AND LOST ALL GAMES TOTAL AND SIDE 2 DYS IN A ROW THAT IS A TOUGH PILL TO SWALLOW BUT AT LEAST I DID NOT POST WHEN I POST I ALWAYS DO WELL

GUYS FEEL REALLY RREALLY GREAT ABOUT THESE BASEBALL PLAYS THIS IS WHERE I MAKE THE$$$$$$$$$ TO PLAY ALL YEAR LONG.Favorites TEND TO COVER MORE EARLY ON IN THE SEASON

VOLS FAN \
      SORRY
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
        VOLS FAN IF YOU SEE THIS SORRY ABOUT THE ACCT I AM ALWAYS $$$$$$$$$ ON THE MINIMUM BETS WHEN I GO HIGH I ALWAYS LOSE.I HAVE THE REVERSE BC JINX IF I POST I DO WELL IF I DONT POST ND PLAY OTHER GAMES I LOSE

I WENT 0-8 SIDES AND TOTALS ON NCAA TOURNEMENT PLAYS THIS WEEKEND THAT IS HARD TO DO.LUCKILY HAD DENNY HAMLIN AT 5-1 ODDS TO WIN MY ONLY GAME OF THE SATURDAY TO SUNDAY PLAYS HAD BOTH GAMES SIDE AND TOTAL AND LOST ALL GAMES TOTAL AND SIDE 2 DYS IN A ROW THAT IS A TOUGH PILL TO SWALLOW BUT AT LEAST I DID NOT POST WHEN I POST I ALWAYS DO WELL

GUYS FEEL REALLY RREALLY GREAT ABOUT THESE BASEBALL PLAYS THIS IS WHERE I MAKE THE$$$$$$$$$ TO PLAY ALL YEAR LONG.Favorites TEND TO COVER MORE EARLY ON IN THE SEASON

VOLS FAN \
        SORRY
        I just saw it.Damn that went fast. Get it all back today.Hell I just played a parlay so maybe we can get it all back.

If anybody is wondering me and tech threw some money in an account and just share it and make our plays.He just blew all our money yesterday Just kidding,most of the money is his anyway but it will start growing again now that baseball has started.

Comment

I hit that teaser that didn't pay shit but that $55 parlay came down to Portland over Sat night and it didn't cover.Hate it when you win all and it comes down to the last game like that and you lose.I guess it's better than losing the first one.

Comment

Hey Jerry no offense or anything but just wanted to ask do you normally lay that kind of juice -200 or higher with bases? I know you are money in MLB just curious cause that seems a little crazy because IMO in baseball any team can win every night...anyway good luck this season bro!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Wow lot of big favs....good luck

Comment

good luck
                THINK BLUE

Comment

gl today----thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck
                    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      Hey Jerry no offense or anything but just wanted to ask do you normally lay that kind of juice -200 or higher with bases? I know you are money in MLB just curious cause that seems a little crazy because IMO in baseball any team can win every night...anyway good luck this season bro!!!
                      yeah no problem buddy.I usually play alot of favorites early on in the season would not lay -200 after the all star break but first week of the season everyone is healthy and usullly th e best team wins
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                        yeah no problem buddy.I usually play alot of favorites early on in the season would not lay -200 after the all star break but first week of the season everyone is healthy and usullly th e best team wins
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1

did not work out so well today
                          looks like i got killed
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

You get em tomorrow, Tech. Lots of big favorites you need a huge night to cash a winning ticket. I like your theory about early season favorites though. Makes a lot of sense.
                            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

3-4 -$362 or 3.62 units on the night
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...