A Special Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Special Thank You

i want too thank all of you who have been sending me messeges thanking me and commenting me on my plays. i've been following basketball since 1961, (i'll be 56 next sunday). it only took me 45 years too figure a mathematical equasion that works. i used to only use past history as my main reason for taking a team. since ive been trying to figure my own spreads & totals ive been hitting at an unbelievable rate. 25-7 in the tourny 78%. i now i can't keep going at that pace, but if i can hold 67% like i think i can, maybe we can all kick some bookie ass.

i'm in a contest where i have too pick 1 game and only 1 game a day. since ive worked out the bugs in my system ive hit 15 of my last 21 games. these are my top plays for the day. i can't tell you exactly what ive done including all my play, i don't like too keep all those stats.

the way my system work i come up with my own numbers, as ive printed, can't tell you how i do it, cause it takes too long, but if my number has a 5 point or more difference thats the games i use, the higher the difference the more i bet on the game.

good luck guys.

chado i know you read this, good call on the money line with kansas. keep it straight buddy, i'm pulling for you because 1 year isn't long enough, but a lifetime is.
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

awesome job man...keep it up

Comment

Good job buddy!! Maybe when I am 56 i can figure this shit out too!! Damn that is 14 years from now--ha!!

Comment

DD, I have only tailed yesterday ad was dumb enough to go against you, Lewis and GG with Texas today....but GL and thank you for sharing! I will follow you next weekend!
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I have been following along for some time now. great job especially with the NBA. anyone that can win in that league has got to be good. keep em coming sir, i'll keep following.

Comment

Thanks man every bite helps out keep posting
            THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdavid
              chado i know you read this, good call on the money line with kansas. keep it straight buddy, i'm pulling for you because 1 year isn't long enough, but a lifetime is.
              haha not really a good call squeaking out a -500 ML by 2 points and having to sweat the whole game but I will take it...

And thanks for the kinds words David...I appreciate it...take care pal and keep those bball winners coming!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                haha not really a good call squeaking out a -500 ML by 2 points and having to sweat the whole game but I will take it...

And thanks for the kinds words David...I appreciate it...take care pal and keep those bball winners coming!!!

Chado thats why you bet the money line my friend cause all you had to do is JUST WIN and you did so nice call

But like I said in a few others threads you should of taken off and just saw the final score cause games like those wear us down mentaly and its not good in the long run for anyone. Ive found out if I have a big play its best to leave the house and not watch
                THINK BLUE

Comment

always look forward to your stuff dd. keep it up.

Comment

thanks again!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                      DD, I have only tailed yesterday ad was dumb enough to go against you, Lewis and GG with Texas today....but GL and thank you for sharing! I will follow you next weekend!
                      I had memphis yesterday
                      Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
                      Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lewis
                        I had memphis yesterday
                        I know...ThreeJack is saying he went against you and GG and took Texas....
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X