What do I do?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do?!?!?

Guys I have $516 to win $323 on a UNC/KU moneyline parlay that just need KU to win today for $839 back in my account. After watching Davidson the past couple weeks I can tell you I am fucking scared. Should I just let it ride knowing I just need KU to win this game and not cover or should I hedge for a portion with Davidson ML??? What would you do???

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

let it ride
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

if I would do anything I would take davidson plus the points not on the moneyline that way you could win both.
      Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

kansas too strong!!!!! davidson run ends today. your safe as far a ml play for kansas. spread a different story. 9.5 is alot but i see kansas winning by 6-11 points
        THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
        your word is your bond

Comment

I would let it ride and go get LAID!!!!!! And come home to more cash in the account then when you left. But if you have to, go with the points, what's the sense of M/L the teams in the same game?
          Last edited by NEJAKE; 03-30-2008, 12:42 PM.
          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Let it ride and play another ML parlay with Memphis and Kansas.
            Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              Guys I have $516 to win $323 on a UNC/KU moneyline parlay that just need KU to win today for $839 back in my account. After watching Davidson the past couple weeks I can tell you I am fucking scared. Should I just let it ride knowing I just need KU to win this game and not cover or should I hedge for a portion with Davidson ML??? What would you do???

If your scared why the hell did you make this bet in the first place knowing how Davidson is playing.

I think KU wins today
              THINK BLUE

Comment

Let it ride buddy--if need be--make a halftime wager--if its tight...

Comment

go for a middle with the points ...that way KU can win but not more than 9 ..however I feel KU stays in this house and continues to rock my world..LOL
                  2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Working...
                  X